Unread post

E3B17C2C-B900-4FF9-A3CE-2F425A88F78A.jpeg
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t get it. Does he think showing you’re vaccinated is racist?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:48 pm I don’t get it. Does he think showing you’re vaccinated is racist?
Read it again and think critically. You will get there.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sigh
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

One applies to the US government and the other applies to the world. Do you need help further understanding the concept behind why other countries and nations in the world are eligible to set their guidelines for travel into their countries? Furthermore requiring certain vaccinations before entering foreign countries is not a NEW concept and vaccination cards or records have been needed in conjunction with a passport to travel into certain countries for decades. Would you like me to get into the specifics of why voter Id laws in the US are racist as well or are you done trying to compare apples to polka dots?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:59 pm One applies to the US government and the other applies to the world. Do you need help further understanding the concept behind why other countries and nations in the world are eligible to set their guidelines for travel into their countries? Furthermore requiring certain vaccinations before entering foreign countries is not a NEW concept and vaccination cards or records have been needed in conjunction with a passport to travel into certain countries for decades. Would you like me to get into the specifics of why voter Id laws in the US are racist as well or are you done trying to compare apples to polka dots?
He’s not referring to existing travel guidelines.
Yes, please expand on why requiring proof of citizenship in order to vote in a U.S. election is racist. Which citizens are incapable of acquiring identification?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:17 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:59 pm One applies to the US government and the other applies to the world. Do you need help further understanding the concept behind why other countries and nations in the world are eligible to set their guidelines for travel into their countries? Furthermore requiring certain vaccinations before entering foreign countries is not a NEW concept and vaccination cards or records have been needed in conjunction with a passport to travel into certain countries for decades. Would you like me to get into the specifics of why voter Id laws in the US are racist as well or are you done trying to compare apples to polka dots?
Yes, please expand on why requiring proof of citizenship in order to vote in a U.S. election is racist. Which citizens are incapable of acquiring identification?
Here's a quick little video for you. It's informative, entertaining, and breaks it down for all those that "Struggle" with understanding how specific demographics are disproportionally targeted by Voter ID laws.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:27 pm
Here's a quick little video for you. It's informative, entertaining, and breaks it down for all those that "Struggle" with understanding how specific demographics are disproportionally targeted by Voter ID laws.
Ok, so you can’t answer my question.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:36 pm
The video addresses your question of which citizens are incapable of obtaining an ID, why they are incapable of obtaining said ID and the laws and regulations that have been implemented to make it even harder for them to obtain said ID. Are you incapable of educating yourself by watching a short video?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:48 pm
HanSolo wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:36 pm

The video addresses your question of which citizens are incapable of obtaining an ID, why they are incapable of obtaining said ID and the laws and regulations that have been implemented to make it even harder for them to obtain said ID. Are you incapable of educating yourself by watching a short video?
It’s OK that you can’t answer. Happens.
Locked Previous topicNext topic