Unread post

Deleted User 1760

Unread post

I just read that Ducklo resigned today.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So much for that "No if's, and's, or but's" we heard about...

The idea of it was nice, but we know better now.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:59 pm So much for that "No if's, and's, or but's" we heard about...

It has astounded me that so few weeks have last since he said that and a member of the press secretary’s team is only given a one week suspension and allowed to resign. The Media actually pushed on this and all Jen could muster was a blabbering statement that ‘we felt this was appropriate’.

Reporters: ‘... but Biden just said..’
JP: ..... ‘ he reported directly to me and (mumble) appropriate action..’

Bunch of incompetent idiots.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:41 pm
29again wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:59 pm So much for that "No if's, and's, or but's" we heard about...

It has astounded me that so few weeks have last since he said that and a member of the press secretary’s team is only given a one week suspension and allowed to resign. The Media actually pushed on this and all Jen could muster was a blabbering statement that ‘we felt this was appropriate’.

But he left himself an out big enough to park Air Force 1 in! “If I HEAR someone...” Sooooooo, if he isn’t there to actually hear it himself was it really disrespectful?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:02 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:41 pm

But he left himself an out big enough to park Air Force 1 in! “If I HEAR someone...” Sooooooo, if he isn’t there to actually hear it himself was it really disrespectful?
If he’s in the same room he sometimes has trouble hearing. Plus he’s a man and they ALL seem to have selective hearing.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic