'Anonymous' on Laura Ingram's show

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was trolling TikTok a little while ago, and saw a video of someone watching that show. She had an anonymous source on, and she was interviewing them about the supposed fraud at voting locations. Look at the profile of the person. Even with the voice being altered, it's obvious it's Trump! The video I downloaded won't upload, so I need to put it in another format.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

here
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't think it's Trump but i will say Fox is being rather irresponsible. Does this woman have proof? I can say I saw Trump beat up some little old lady trying to vote but that doesn't make it true.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's down 5 million votes and 0-12 in court. Just give it up man. Every day he refuses to concede is just another news day reminding us he lost.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That silhouette does not look like Trump to me. Granted, I did not watch the video..just going off what I see on my screen.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Doesn't sound like Trump to me.

I am curious as to why she didn't come forward with this "information" while she was working as an election worker. And how did she not record these happenings?

"The alleged incidents purportedly took place while the worker served at a Clark County elections center during early voting from Oct. 17 to Oct. 30."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada ... p-campaign

And btw, even FNC is calling Biden president elect.

"Democratic nominee Joe Biden became president-elect on Saturday. The former vice president surpassed the 270-electoral-vote threshold with projected victories in Nevada and Pennsylvania."

Same link.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

This sounds as fishy as the whole Hunter Biden conspiracy. If the Biden/Harris campaign were committing voter fraud, why in the hell would they be doing it IN FRONT OF THE POLLING CENTER? And why would they be driving a vehicle with BIDEN/HARRIS emblazoned on it?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The silloutte doesn’t look like Trump, I agree. The undertone of the altered voice does, though.
But as you said, whether it’s Trump or not that’s the least of the issues now. Is that what Faux News is calling “journalism” now?!? How low and pathetic. I think even Hard Copy didn’t sink that low.
And sad thing is, all the mindless Trumpers will hang on to this “witness” account like gospel.
Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:38 am I don't think it's Trump but i will say Fox is being rather irresponsible. Does this woman have proof? I can say I saw Trump beat up some little old lady trying to vote but that doesn't make it true.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:57 am The silloutte doesn’t look like Trump, I agree. The undertone of the altered voice does, though.
But as you said, whether it’s Trump or not that’s the least of the issues now. Is that what Faux News is calling “journalism” now?!? How low and pathetic. I think even Hard Copy didn’t sink that low.
And sad thing is, all the mindless Trumpers will hang on to this “witness” account like gospel.
Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:38 am I don't think it's Trump but i will say Fox is being rather irresponsible. Does this woman have proof? I can say I saw Trump beat up some little old lady trying to vote but that doesn't make it true.
It's like they don't think. Like the other poster said: sure let me tear up ballots in full view of everyone with my Biden van. No one will suspect a thing... really? Lady I'm not saying I'm all that intelligent but I wasn't born yesterday.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IKR? The lies are so far fetched it takes a really moronic brainwashed brain to believe them. Come on, so Biden and his camp were planning this major electoral fraud and all they could come up with is someone tearing up ballots in a Biden van? Seriously? It really takes a fanatical, dumb person to come up with that and think anyone will believe it.
But hey, keep the idiotic, unrealistic accusations coming. The more far fetched they are the more likely they’ll be thrown away and the less credibility these morons and their Supreme Big Giant Head have.
Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:22 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:57 am The silloutte doesn’t look like Trump, I agree. The undertone of the altered voice does, though.
It's like they don't think. Like the other poster said: sure let me tear up ballots in full view of everyone with my Biden van. No one will suspect a thing... really? Lady I'm not saying I'm all that intelligent but I wasn't born yesterday.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic