Georgia Senate candidate Warnock was assistant pastor of church that hosted, praised Fidel Castro in 1995

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warnoc ... astro-1995

Georgia Democratic Senate candidate Raphael Warnock worked at a church that hosted and celebrated late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro in 1995, past news stories and Warnock's biography indicate.

Warnock's campaign, though, says he was a junior member of the staff at the time Castro spoke at the church and was not a decision-maker.
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

At this point I don’t care about crap like that. If I had any doubt that Trump was a dangerous person to America and the world, these past week has put all doubts away. His complete disregard for Democracy and the rule of law is appalling, but now even putting his own bruised ego above national security? I never thought he could sink any lower and man, he managed it. It’s imperative to remove that psychopath from the White House.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh no! He actually just worked there? At a church where a communist spoke?! Didn't even book him or know him?!

Well, damnit- quick! Call the trump Fascist police!!! Direct the DOJ to investigate!

And if it turns out he's a criminal, then trump can hire him! LOL!
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LMFAO the hypocricy
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What hypocrisy?
I did use to think that if there was one option worst than Trump, it was Sanders.
But now, I’m eating those words. Trump is seriously dangerous and if he ends up destroying America, please don’t blame democrats and liberals for it.
Snicker wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:51 pm LMFAO the hypocricy
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:13 pm What hypocrisy?
I did use to think that if there was one option worst than Trump, it was Sanders.
But now, I’m eating those words. Trump is seriously dangerous and if he ends up destroying America, please don’t blame democrats and liberals for it.
Well I am not talking about trump. So your playbook is going to be Trump is worse (NOT) but dems have a pass. Gotcha

Donald Trump
[/
font]
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When he’s worst, yes. It’s not a “free pass”. It’s putting things in the balance and seeing what’s worst. And Trump is worst by miles. So yeah, while I don’t like extremes in any way and while I actually don’t support Biden and the Democratic Party (I actually didn’t vote for Obama whenBiden was his running mate...) it’s something that I’m willing to tolerate to bring down a psychopath that will destroy America over his tantrums.
America will survive 4 years of Biden, it won’t survive 4 more years of Trump.
So it’s it hypocrisy, it’s making an analysis of the situation. You may think that unless there’s absolute, unquestioning devotion to a person, party or ideology, then people are hypocrites. But things aren’t always that black and white and sometimes you have to ally with someone you have disagreements with if that means avoiding a danger.
Snicker wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:16 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:13 pm What hypocrisy?
Well I am not talking about trump. So your playbook is going to be Trump is worse (NOT) but dems have a pass. Gotcha
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Your point? I was not voting for Kelly Loeffler- not after her insider trading bull crap. No..I live here in Atlanta so I voted for Warnock over her. We had a ton of people that basically have zero experience and then two choices that went for insider trading back in the start of the pandemic. *That* alone caused my vote to go Democrat. Period. I don't give a flying crap in space that he was basically a nobody in the church that hosted Castro 25 years ago. That means less than zero to me.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

blank votes mean something

Donald Trump
[/
font]
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Your boy raped a 13 year old yet you're fine with it and call us hypocrites.
Locked Previous topicNext topic