Listing of Fraud by State

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For anyone who's tracking, I came across this pretty comprehensive list of issues broken out by state. It's a little easier to see what's happening all laid out.

Things are coming out fast and furious, so this guide is a helpful framework.

https://unwokenarrative.com/election-fr ... d244a513d8

Keep the faith in our nation and our system ladies.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol, look at the sources. ZeroHedge? Amgreatness? Breitbart? Project Veritas? Just the news? Is the Epoch Times in there somewhere too, lol?

https://unwokenarrative.com/about-us

This is more like that ridiculous 64 page dossier made up by Christopher Balding. 😁
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Who is the writer of this site? Why do you assume it is legitimate information?

Just looking at the first listing, I have a lot of quesitons. "Claims" are not evidence. And so far, I know of no case of wrongdoing that has been proven in court.

Pennsylvania - 20 Electoral Votes

PA Supreme Court To Hear Challenge Over 800K 'Invalid' Votes A "Challenge" does not mean it happened. It means the entity bringing the suit would like the votes invalidated.

21,000 - 800,000 Dead People on Voter Roles (And Counting...) Being on the Roles means no death certificate was submitted to remove the voter. It does not mean there is evidence that anyone violated Federal Law and used the deceased persons ballot.

1,000+ Dead People Who Voted (And Counting...) Evidence? What I have read is that when no birth date was entered the BOE software inserted a default "1900" into that field. And some people then concluded the person must be dead. Pennsylvania attorney general’s office: “The court found no deficiency in how Pennsylvania maintains its voter rolls. There is currently no proof provided that any deceased person has voted in the 2020 election.”

GOP Poll Watchers Not Allowed To Watch Polls Poll watchers from both parties were already present, which the GOP attorney admitted in court. They wanted to be closer than the health guidelines allowed. And the counting of ballots is live-streamed. And it is automatically audited afterward.

Officials Admitted Duplicate Ballots Were Sent to Voters Was this the case of printing error that was corrected with a second ballot? Errors on a ballot can happen and require correction. It is not voter "fraud" unless it is submitted twice by one person. That would be found as the ballots are opened and matecd to voter roles, and it would be reported as a Federal Crime.

USPS Ballot Backdating This one I have not seen - but wouldn't that fall under the jurisdiction of DeJoy? The Postmaster General appointed by DT?

Spoiled Ballots Appearing in Dumpsters This has already been covered, the ballots did not have the inner envelope intact as required by law (thus "spoiled" )and had to be rejected.

Mail-In Ballots Returned BEFORE They Were Mailed Evidence of this?

Affidavits Of Voter Fraud Anyone can make any claim. Unless you are presenting evidence it is just that, a claim.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:45 am Who is the writer of this site? Why do you assume it is legitimate information?

Just looking at the first listing, I have a lot of quesitons.

Pennsylvania - 20 Electoral Votes

PA Supreme Court To Hear Challenge Over 800K 'Invalid' Votes A "Challenge" does not mean it happened. It means the entity bringing the suit would like the votes invalidated.

21,000 - 800,000 Dead People on Voter Roles (And Counting...) Being on the Roles means no death certificate was submitted to remove the voter. It does not mean there is evidence that anyone violated Federal Law and used the deceased persons ballot.

1,000+ Dead People Who Voted (And Counting...) Evidence? What I have read is that when no birth date was entered the BOE software inserted a default "1900" into that field. And some people then concluded the person must be dead. Pennsylvania attorney general’s office: “The court found no deficiency in how Pennsylvania maintains its voter rolls. There is currently no proof provided that any deceased person has voted in the 2020 election.”

GOP Poll Watchers Not Allowed To Watch Polls Poll watchers from both parties were already present, which the GOP attorney admitted in court. They wanted to be closer than the health guidelines allowed. And the counting of ballots is live-streamed. And it is automatically audited afterward.

Officials Admitted Duplicate Ballots Were Sent to Voters Was this the case of printing error that was corrected with a second ballot? Errors on a ballot can happen and require correction. It is not voter "fraud" unless it is submitted twice by one person. That would be found as the ballots are opened and matecd to voter roles, and it would be reported as a Federal Crime.

USPS Ballot Backdating This one I have not seen - but wouldn't that fall under the jurisdiction of DeJoy? The Postmaster General appointed by DT?

Spoiled Ballots Appearing in Dumpsters This has already been covered, the ballots did not have the inner envelope intact as required by law (thus "spoiled" )and had to be rejected.

Mail-In Ballots Returned BEFORE They Were Mailed Evidence of this?

Affidavits Of Voter Fraud Anyone can make any claim. Unless you are presenting evidence it is just that, a claim.

Again, this is a list of what's being looked at by state. There's a lot flying around and this tracks it in one spot. These are the things that are being questioned. It's a comprehensive listing in an outline format. Accusations are coming out quickly, and this is a concise compilation.

I'm definitely not debating the merits of each item, especially with anyone who is blindly left. There would be no point because everything is dismissed by the Biden supporters. I personally think all of this bears review, in the interest of making sure our country's system isn't compromised. I honestly don't know WHY more people aren't infuriated by all if this on both sides of the aisle.

By the way - Affidavits ARE evidence.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:40 am Lol, look at the sources. ZeroHedge? Amgreatness? Breitbart? Project Veritas? Just the news? Is the Epoch Times in there somewhere too, lol?

This is more like that ridiculous 64 page dossier made up by Christopher Balding. 😁
The gateway pundit is.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Again, this is a list of what's being looked at by state. There's a lot flying around and this tracks it in one spot. These are the things that are being questioned. It's a comprehensive listing in an outline format. Accusations are coming out quickly, and this is a concise compilation.

I'm definitely not debating the merits of each item, especially with anyone who is blindly left. There would be no point because everything is dismissed by the Biden supporters. I personally think all of this bears review, in the interest of making sure our country's system isn't compromised. I honestly don't know WHY more people aren't infuriated by all if this on both sides of the aisle.

By the way - Affidavits ARE evidence.
Infuriated? I will save that for actual proven cases of voter fraud, or election interference by officials. So far the most infuriating thing I've seen is the USPO choosing to slow down mail before an election, and not prioritize the delivery of ballots.
U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington ordered the sweep Tuesday morning after the Postal Service said its delivery performance had dropped over the past five days and could not say whether more than 300,000 ballots received in its facilities had been delivered.

The sweep was to happen in 12 postal districts, including in battleground states Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wisconsin.

Sullivan gave the agency until 3:30 p.m. to finish the task.

The Postal Service said in its update to Sullivan at 4:30 p.m. that it was unable to conduct the sweep because it would have “significantly” disrupted its Election Day activities. Instead, the agency said, it would continue its preplanned daily review process in its 220 facilities nationwide that process ballots and would try to deliver any remaining ballots.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/inv ... 149643002/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:40 am Lol, look at the sources. ZeroHedge? Amgreatness? Breitbart? Project Veritas? Just the news? Is the Epoch Times in there somewhere too, lol?

Typical nonsense response. The reason why many people decline to link to anything on this board.

It's a list in one spot of everything that's flying around as far as accusations. It's organized by state so that it's easy to follow. It's immaterial the "source". Someone took the time to collect and organize the accusations being levied in one spot, and this is the outline of what those are. There's a lot flying around.

I thought it was helpful to have an organized list to keep track of what the allegations are. I'm most definitely not debating the validity of any of them, especially with Biden supporters.

The usual reflex when the left doesn't want to hear something. Blathering about "source". Plugging your ears like a child doesn't make things go away.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:10 am

Typical nonsense response. The reason why many people decline to link to anything on this board.

It's a list in one spot of everything that's flying around as far as accusations. It's organized by state so that it's easy to follow. It's immaterial the "source". Someone took the time to collect and organize the accusations being levied in one spot, and this is the outline of what those are. There's a lot flying around.

I thought it was helpful to have an organized list to keep track of what the allegations are. I'm most definitely not debating the validity of any of them, especially with Biden supporters.

The usual reflex when the left doesn't want to hear something. Blathering about "source". Plugging your ears like a child doesn't make things go away.
True, "Plugging your ears like a child doesn't make things go away."

Also true, "accusations" that are "flying around" amounts to no actual fraud unless there is evidence presented in a court of law.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:03 am

The gateway pundit is.
LOL! So is Pajamas Media.

I bet the ones who believe QAnon and conspiracy theories believe this too.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic