Mark Esper has been fired

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For 72 days? Didn't Esper say he didn't know Barr gave the order to gas the protesters? I think there was something he said that contradicted trump.

Steve Miller, huh? trump's reaching to the very bottom of the snake pit he brought in.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:11 pm For 72 days? Didn't Esper say he didn't know Barr gave the order to gas the protesters? I think there was something he said that contradicted trump.

Steve Miller, huh? trump's reaching to the very bottom of the snake pit he brought in.
Different Miller. It's not going to help with transition but I think that's probably part of the point. It's going to be a LONG 72 days.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d bet Fauci and Wray are the next to go, and while I can’t even imagine what kind of people he’ll conjure up to pardon, I’d bet $100 one of them will be son in law/world peace wizard Jared’s creepy father.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Meh. Why does he even bother? Any more crap he brings into his administration will be pooper scooped in a couple of months, together with his ass.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:35 pm Meh. Why does he even bother? Any more crap he brings into his administration will be pooper scooped in a couple of months, together with his ass.
I think it's a combination of pettiness and obstructing a smooth transition.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, he probably knows he has no case in these elections. All his lawsuits will end up as toilet paper. But man, he’s not going to lift a finger to leave the country in a decent state. And he definitely won’t cooperate for a smooth transition of power. He’ll put as many roadblocks as he can for Biden. Because, again, he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about America. He now wants America to suffer. And we all know the amount of damage he could do in 72 days... especially with his zealots all riled up and pissed off.

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:39 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:35 pm Meh. Why does he even bother? Any more crap he brings into his administration will be pooper scooped in a couple of months, together with his ass.
I think it's a combination of pettiness and obstructing a smooth transition.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just heard Leon Panetta commenting on this and I agree with him 100%: this was a vindictive move. Trump doesn’t care about what happens to America. The only thing he cares about is his ego and how America wounded it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Had Trump ever fired anyone to their face?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic