AP: Biden Defeats Trump

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LoL! Pobrecita ... déjala que sueñe ...
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:00 pm LOL.
Snicker wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:37 amnot for long
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Source to prove cheating
Mr.Smile wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:18 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:06 pm
Mr.Smile wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:53 pm the media is gaslighting the people so when this goes to court they can cry that Trump refuses to concede when in realty, the results are not in yet.
It actually seems a lot more like the Trump campaign is gaslighting people by screaming about widespread fraud/cheating, for which there’s no evidence, so he can cry about the unfairness of it all rather than admit he lost. The media is projecting winners by results, which they do in every single election.
there is cheating and irregularities all over the place, there is evidence and its been posted. If Biden "wins" he will never be seen as legitimate to 1/2 the country. I said this would happen with mass mail in voting.

Biden is a evil globalist neolib career politician swamp rat and people who voted for him don't want true change, don't want America first, don't want a high standard of living in the west but if I knew he won in a free fair election I could accept that. that will never be the case now.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There's been cheating and irregularities all over the place for almost four years. Thankfully that's done. I hope Mr. Biden has the bathrooms remodeled. Heaven knows what kind of rona is on that porcelain.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:33 pm There's been cheating and irregularities all over the place for almost four years. Thankfully that's done. I hope Mr. Biden has the bathrooms remodeled. Heaven knows what kind of rona is on that porcelain.
About 7 more rona infected White House workers including that asshole Mark meadows. They need put a big cloth cover over the whole White House and fumigate it.

I’m happy to see Bill Barr out of a job. Jared kushner and Eeeeevanka can leave now. And hopefully Melania enjoys culture-free Florida as her new full time home.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

[In Parma Lakshmi’s voice] “Trump, please pack your crap and go!”
Lemons wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:10 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:33 pm There's been cheating and irregularities all over the place for almost four years. Thankfully that's done. I hope Mr. Biden has the bathrooms remodeled. Heaven knows what kind of rona is on that porcelain.
About 7 more rona infected White House workers including that asshole Mark meadows. They need put a big cloth cover over the whole White House and fumigate it.

I’m happy to see Bill Barr out of a job. Jared kushner and Eeeeevanka can leave now. And hopefully Melania enjoys culture-free Florida as her new full time home.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I didn’t contradict myself but perhaps I should have been more clear. Congratulations to the Democrats, those who voted for Biden, and those who don’t care about their taxes. Condolences to the hard working tax payers ( who care about their taxes ) those who want to keep their 2nd amendment rights, and those who love America and don’t want to destroy it. Like I said, my condolences weren’t to you!
moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:14 pm I know, you keep contradicting yourself, it’s really weird 😬
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:06 pm
moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:04 pm Why would we need your condolences? Biden won!

Oh... I already said congratulations to the Democrats, Biden and Harris. I didn’t give my condolences to you dear. Congrats!
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ohhhhhhh I get it now, you’re saying dumb stuff in bad faith! Geez you could have just said that three posts ago and saved us a lot of time.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:20 pm I didn’t contradict myself but perhaps I should have been more clear. Congratulations to the Democrats, those who voted for Biden, and those who don’t care about their taxes. Condolences to the hard working tax payers ( who care about their taxes ) those who want to keep their 2nd amendment rights, and those who love America and don’t want to destroy it. Like I said, my condolences weren’t to you!
moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:14 pm I know, you keep contradicting yourself, it’s really weird 😬
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Oh... I already said congratulations to the Democrats, Biden and Harris. I didn’t give my condolences to you dear. Congrats!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You’re the one who quoted me as if I was offering my condolences to you and talking to you. Move on and stop being weird!
moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:35 pm Ohhhhhhh I get it now, you’re saying dumb stuff in bad faith! Geez you could have just said that three posts ago and saved us a lot of time.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:20 pm I didn’t contradict myself but perhaps I should have been more clear. Congratulations to the Democrats, those who voted for Biden, and those who don’t care about their taxes. Condolences to the hard working tax payers ( who care about their taxes ) those who want to keep their 2nd amendment rights, and those who love America and don’t want to destroy it. Like I said, my condolences weren’t to you!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, you know. Because the president that just said he wants to start healing America and uniting it doesn’t love America as much as the one that wants to keep the division and discord going since it benefits him. 🙄
moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:35 pm Ohhhhhhh I get it now, you’re saying dumb stuff in bad faith! Geez you could have just said that three posts ago and saved us a lot of time.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:41 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:55 pm I’d rather wait until all the votes are counted, canvassed, and certified before “officially” calling the election. Would create a lot less confusion and conflict.
Is there any state where all the votes have been counted?
I don’t think so. Several have been at 99% on the source I’ve been occasionally checking in on or if there just haven’t been any that have completed the counts 100%. This election has been close, and it’s also been a wonderful example of our election process. There’s been more than a few that seem to have a lot of misconceptions in which they are gaining experience and knowledge that is helping correct some of these misconceptions. I also think it’s giving a broader experience of democracy at work. All things people should have learned in high school government but let’s face it, our educational standards have been seriously lacking for a long time. 45 has plenty of proven experience in fraud and cheating, yet can’t distinguish these things from errors. Yes, errors can occur, nothing is really infallible BUT we are also seeing the safeguards that have been put in place to try to quickly rectify errors. I recently had a discussion with someone who didn’t even know what vote canvassing was, anything about recounts, or votes being certified.
Locked Previous topicNext topic