AP: Biden Defeats Trump

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:04 pm Why would we need your condolences? Biden won!
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:28 pm My condolences to hard working tax payers, gun owners, and people who love America.
Oh... I already said congratulations to the Democrats, Biden and Harris. I didn’t give my condolences to you dear. Congrats!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A war will break out if they announce Trump has won after a recount and everything is done and it is determined the other way around.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:55 pm I’d rather wait until all the votes are counted, canvassed, and certified before “officially” calling the election. Would create a lot less confusion and conflict.
Is there any state where all the votes have been counted?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:41 am AP can announce all they want..that does not mean it is official. I forsee recounts. The GA SOS has already said that a recount is imminent here. He announced it yesterday afternoon. I have a feeling there will be recounts in MI, PA, AZ, NV and GA before the 12/10 deadline since the EC meets on 12/18.
I *want* it to be over, but alas..I don't see it happening yet.
In Georgia, the state pays for the recount. Do you think the Trump campaign will be able to raise enough money for recounts where the petitioner pays? His campaign is trying to raise money now and stating that 50% of donations will go to pay off campaign debt (it's in serious debt) and 50% will go to legal fees. I'm not sure he'll be able to raise the additional millions required for a recount in some of the states. It seems to me that at some point his campaign is going to say enough and big ticket donors will realize that it's a losing cause and wish to donate toward the senate run-offs rather than Trump.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:11 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:08 pm
Mr.Smile wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:51 pm

and you're posting liberal media outlets claims of victory despite them not being an "official source"
And you don’t bitch when I post from Fox News so don’t start that shit with me today. I try my best to be fair when it comes to sources but I’m not jumping through hoops of fire to keep you from nitpicking, so if you don’t like AP...go find a source you like better, shit.
what I said went over your head. you think its inappropriate for Trump to declare victory before results are in but not for MSM or even Biden to declare victory before the results are in. oh and f**k fox, they're complicit in the gaslighting too.
Hell if Biden claimed HE WON BIG, like this wasn’t a close race, I’d say the same thing.

You ain’t tired of showing your ass? You have been at it since Tuesday and you haven’t calm the f**k down yet.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I know, you keep contradicting yourself, it’s really weird 😬
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:06 pm
moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:04 pm Why would we need your condolences? Biden won!
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:28 pm My condolences to hard working tax payers, gun owners, and people who love America.
Oh... I already said congratulations to the Democrats, Biden and Harris. I didn’t give my condolences to you dear. Congrats!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:18 pm A war will break out if they announce Trump has won after a recount and everything is done and it is determined the other way around.
A recount? As in one? You know there are 50 elections. Do you think the Trump campaign can afford to recount them all?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well, if trump is so sure he won and all he has to do is do a recount, well then he should pay for it. After all , he’s a billionaire. A few million should be chump chain for him.

And since he’s “really smart”, he should be able to find a loophole and write off the money he spends on recounts.

No point in begging donors for handouts.

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:51 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:41 am AP can announce all they want..that does not mean it is official. I forsee recounts. The GA SOS has already said that a recount is imminent here. He announced it yesterday afternoon. I have a feeling there will be recounts in MI, PA, AZ, NV and GA before the 12/10 deadline since the EC meets on 12/18.
In Georgia, the state pays for the recount. Do you think the Trump campaign will be able to raise enough money for recounts where the petitioner pays? His campaign is trying to raise money now and stating that 50% of donations will go to pay off campaign debt (it's in serious debt) and 50% will go to legal fees. I'm not sure he'll be able to raise the additional millions required for a recount in some of the states. It seems to me that at some point his campaign is going to say enough and big ticket donors will realize that it's a losing cause and wish to donate toward the senate run-offs rather than Trump.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know, right? All those hard working, tax paying, gun owning, America- loving Democrats are very happy with Biden’s victory.😊
moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:14 pm I know, you keep contradicting yourself, it’s really weird 😬
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:06 pm

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:51 pm
In all honesty? No. I don't think he can raise the funds. However, I don't put anything past the sleazeball anymore. He continually surprises me ( and not in a good way, KWIM?)
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic