Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

President Trump’s supporters are pointing to a small Michigan county as evidence that vote-counting software used in the state may undercut Trump’s number of votes — as the Trump campaign fends off the appearance of inevitable defeat.

Republicans point out that in northern Antrim County, thousands of votes were counted in error for Biden, and for Democratic Sen. Gary Peters instead of GOP candidate John James.

Biden is ahead by 146,123 votes in Michigan with 98 percent of ballots counted, and the Associated Press and major news networks declared him the winner.

Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said at a Friday press conference that “in Antrim County, ballots were counted for Democrats that were meant for Republicans, causing a 6,000 vote swing against our candidates. The county clerk came forward and said, ‘tabulating software glitched and caused a miscalculation of the votes.'”

Cox said that “since then, we have now discovered that 47 counties used this same software in the same capacity,” or more than half of Michigan’s 83 counties. She urged those counties to “closely examine their results for similar discrepancies.” Trump’s campaign circulated her remarks on Twitter.........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... s-democrat
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:43 pm President Trump’s supporters are pointing to a small Michigan county as evidence that vote-counting software used in the state may undercut Trump’s number of votes — as the Trump campaign fends off the appearance of inevitable defeat.

Republicans point out that in northern Antrim County, thousands of votes were counted in error for Biden, and for Democratic Sen. Gary Peters instead of GOP candidate John James.

Biden is ahead by 146,123 votes in Michigan with 98 percent of ballots counted, and the Associated Press and major news networks declared him the winner.

Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said at a Friday press conference that “in Antrim County, ballots were counted for Democrats that were meant for Republicans, causing a 6,000 vote swing against our candidates. The county clerk came forward and said, ‘tabulating software glitched and caused a miscalculation of the votes.'”

Cox said that “since then, we have now discovered that 47 counties used this same software in the same capacity,” or more than half of Michigan’s 83 counties. She urged those counties to “closely examine their results for similar discrepancies.” Trump’s campaign circulated her remarks on Twitter.........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... s-democrat
I saw that report. It said up to 30 states use the same software. Hmmm
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can’t read the article without a subscription or registration. The brief bit I saw before the pop-up said the MI Secretary of State said the complaint has no merit. That’s about what I would expect. Is it true? Hmmm
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:03 am
Can’t read the article without a subscription or registration. The brief bit I saw before the pop-up said the MI Secretary of State said the complaint has no merit. That’s about what I would expect. Is it true? Hmmm
It's a fairly lengthy report. I wish i could paste it. It basically debunks the claims by Rona. But I'm sure, because she's a Democrat, she's a crook, lol.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LMAO. Of course the soft ware company is going to say it was human error. Imagine all of the lawsuits that could be filed against them if it's proven it was their program at fault.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I see another lawsuit in MI's future.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:32 am
LMAO. Of course the soft ware company is going to say it was human error. Imagine all of the lawsuits that could be filed against them if it's proven it was their program at fault.
And of course the Antrim County Clerk's office is lying too, LMAO.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:33 am
I see another lawsuit in MI's future.
I wonder who's going to pay the legal fees and costs, lol.
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic