Trump yelling You Cheat! is nothing new

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Let’s not forget that Trump did this exact same thing in 2016. He accused everyone of cheating and rigged elections because he thought he was losing.

He accused Cruz of cheating in the Iowa caucus. He tweeted “Ted Cruz didn’t win the Iowa caucus he stole it. ... Bad!” He demanded Iowa disqualify Cruz.

In Pennsylvania he was telling people at his rallies to go to the polls and make sure people weren’t voting 5 times. He scammed people to give him money to help stop crooked Hillary from rigging the election.

Every time he lost a Republican primary he claimed the election was rigged and the RNC was controlling the votes.

Every single vote that he either didn’t win or was afraid of losing, he called rigged and claimed fraud. Dozens of them.

How does he still have anyone listening to his crazy rants? He’s like that poor mentally ill man that stands on the corner and every day he claims the world is going to end at 5 pm. People smile politely or avoid eye contact but everyone knows it’s not true.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump will never admit he lost or he’s wrong.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Can anyone imagine playing Monopoly with him, lol?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't wait to be rid of King Baby.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:48 am Can anyone imagine playing Monopoly with him, lol?
The first time he landed on Boardwalk and the other person had hotels on it, he would flip the board and stalk off. Honestly.. my 12 year old and 15 year old are better behaved than he is and he is in his 70's.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, you know. Old people usually start acting like little kids at some point.
Thing is, he has always acted like a spoiled little brat 😂
The guy never achieved a mental age of over 8.
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:42 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:48 am Can anyone imagine playing Monopoly with him, lol?
The first time he landed on Boardwalk and the other person had hotels on it, he would flip the board and stalk off. Honestly.. my 12 year old and 15 year old are better behaved than he is and he is in his 70's.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Meanwhile Germany's leader, Chancellor Merkel, congratulates Biden and Harris on their win. One of many leaders extending their congratulations and acknowledgement that Biden is the President Elect.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They were all so relieved to be rid of him! Not having to deal with a tantrum throwing toddler and a bully. I’m sure every encounter with him was like The Twilight Zone for them, so surreal.
And now he’s embarrassing all of them further by not conceding, like telling them all they’re wrong.
cgd5112 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:05 am Meanwhile Germany's leader, Chancellor Merkel, congratulates Biden and Harris on their win. One of many leaders extending their congratulations and acknowledgement that Biden is the President Elect.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Deleted User 1760

Unread post

*sigh 70 days? 69?

He needs a long vacation.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's appalling that other Republicans are actually lying up excuses for him because they are AFRAID of this big crybaby. He's gone-WHY are grown ass men and women afraid of this demented loser? Trump is FINISHED as a politician and they need to step up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic