Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:41 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:50 pm Four years ago you didn't hear screams of fraud or ballot tampering or stolen election. There weren't lawsuits by Hillary claiming election fraud or ballot tampering and using bogus hearsay to support claim. You didn't see protesters carrying weapons yelling 'stop the count' and 'stop the steal' nonsense either.
mater-three wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:38 am

The thing is, four years ago, it was the liberals who were lowering themselves. The fact is this country has become nothing but a bunch of vindictive, self-centered, entitled whiners who can’t accept defeat. That’s true of almost everyone not just the Republicans. I didn’t vote for Trump or Biden by the way. This is the main reason I didn’t. I can now sit back and watch the shit-show, and know I did nothing to encourage or discourage it. I saw it coming years ago. People aren’t Americans anymore; they’re crybabies.
I call that lucky. Rest assured that the tantrums aren’t limited to Republicans, Democrats, and whoever else. If it were the Democrats doing it, they’d be claiming it was justified as well. Like I said, I bowed out of this particular election. I saw this coming years ago. I also believe that if the election had went for Trump that the Democrats would be playing the same card. All the Democrats can say they wouldn’t now, but that’s very easy to say when they’re in the winning spotlight.
Actually Clinton didn’t do the same thing four years ago. She conceded the election before it was certified and only called by the media (like every other candidate). She won almost 3 million more votes than Trump but lost the electoral vote over a relative handful of votes. Trump won wisconsin by only about 20,000 votes. Trump only won Pennsylvania by 7/10ths of a point.

If she was just like the republicans she would have claimed fraud in wisconsin and Pennsylvania. But she didn’t. So tired of this both sides shit. It’s just not accurate.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A meltdown and a tantrum is pretty much the same thing. Throwing themselves on the floor, yes I agree that’s a meltdown. Praying? No, sorry that’s not a meltdown lmao seriously?
No my definition hasn’t changed. I think anyone with a little bit of common sense knows the difference between emotionally crying and having a meltdown/tantrum. If someone was emotional at a funeral I wouldn’t say they had a meltdown/tantrum. I would say they were emotional. I’m not surprised so many of you don’t know the difference.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:12 pm LOL, the only difference is how you change the meaning of things according to your convenience. I’m sure that in 2016 we both agreed on what a “meltdown” and “showing emotion” was. But suddenly in 2020 we don’t anymore and that’s because YOU changed your definition to your benefit. I didn’t. You’re the one making a difference based on political party, not me. THAT’S what’s ridiculous.

Oh and if my kids had ever thrown themselves on the floor and praying to a door in desperation, yeah I would call that a meltdown. At the very least, a tantrum.
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:52 pm You and I have different ideas on what a melt down is and what being emotional is. Crying doesn’t equal a meltdown unless there is screaming with it. Every time your kids cried about something and showed emotion did you call it a melt down? I certainly never did because I know the difference. Here are the faces of people having a “ meltdown”.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:59 pm Funny, I see a lot of people having meltdowns in those pictures. At least I see the same kind of pictures that huge Hillary followers had when she lost. And maybe they’re not “crying to the sky”, but what about those praying to who knows what while kneeling on the floor? Hoping for good vibes from the door of the election center?
But I get it. When Hillary supporters were disappointed and angry, they’re a bunch of cry babies, they should just “suck it up” or “leave if they don’t like it”, and democracy was awesome and they claimed Trump was president even if in some states the difference with Hillary was less than the one with Biden now.
But if it’s the Trumpers having a meltdown... they’re just “emotional” and “disappointed”.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well shiiiiiiit! I thought Democrats were suppose to be the college educated smarties and the Republicans were the inbred dumbasses. Lmao and you guys don’t even know the difference between these images!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Francee89 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:13 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:56 pm I feel sorry for the children of anyone who thinks showing emotion and crying about something or being disappointed equals a melt down. Of course it doesn’t surprise me much with some of you women in here.
Francee89 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:40 pm

lmao, I didn’t realize the difference between “feeling emotional and disappointed” and “having a melt down” was the angle of a person’s head (skyward vs. straight ahead) when they’re crying and screaming.
LOL! I don’t have a problem with anyone crying if they’re upset. I’m simply laughing at your attempt to somehow differentiate upset, crying Democrats from upset, crying Republicans by calling near-identical displays of emotion different because they aren’t “crying to the sky”.
Attachments
FE43A35F-AF18-4536-B1EE-8333621A1DF0.jpeg
0B5CE2A6-0D45-4475-99CF-BAFFB0422749.jpeg
8CF5CAEE-B50A-4133-B5EA-7A36EA560C09.jpeg
C24DA13D-DAE3-4AEB-89FB-EA66E46AF9F2.jpeg
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! I was being sarcastic. Obviously those three weren’t “praying”. But seriously? Throw yourself on your knees and put your hands out to the door of the election center as if it was an evangelical healer? Meltdown.
And yes, your definition changed. Or at least your perception of it if you’re saying that democrats in 2016 had “meltdowns” and Trumpers now are just “emotional”. You’re taking similar reactions and judging them differently based on your personal prejudices.
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:12 pm A meltdown and a tantrum is pretty much the same thing. Throwing themselves on the floor, yes I agree that’s a meltdown. Praying? No, sorry that’s not a meltdown lmao seriously?
No my definition hasn’t changed. I think anyone with a little bit of common sense knows the difference between emotionally crying and having a meltdown/tantrum. If someone was emotional at a funeral I wouldn’t say they had a meltdown/tantrum. I would say they were emotional. I’m not surprised so many of you don’t know the difference.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:12 pm LOL, the only difference is how you change the meaning of things according to your convenience. I’m sure that in 2016 we both agreed on what a “meltdown” and “showing emotion” was. But suddenly in 2020 we don’t anymore and that’s because YOU changed your definition to your benefit. I didn’t. You’re the one making a difference based on political party, not me. THAT’S what’s ridiculous.

Oh and if my kids had ever thrown themselves on the floor and praying to a door in desperation, yeah I would call that a meltdown. At the very least, a tantrum.
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:52 pm You and I have different ideas on what a melt down is and what being emotional is. Crying doesn’t equal a meltdown unless there is screaming with it. Every time your kids cried about something and showed emotion did you call it a melt down? I certainly never did because I know the difference. Here are the faces of people having a “ meltdown”.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes I did. You say way worse. I especially don’t expect much from you.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:20 pm Yeah, weren’t you the one that congratulated democrats and then gave your condolences to the “hard working, tax paying people who love America”? Quite a passive aggressive way of insulting others, don’t you think?
So maybe she asked too much of YOU, for starters....
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:58 pm
jas wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:08 pm And still we are going to pick each other apart....

Let me know when we can be human and treat each other as such before we are whatever party we associate with.
You ask too much of some of the women in this group.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:44 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:34 pm
moviestar wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:08 pm CC024A94-3F7D-43BC-A0B0-F30E6236E75A.jpeg15C8D1A0-FA56-4A8F-82E9-EA167C0392C6.jpeg056963D6-05CD-4728-A92E-99891AFFD653.jpeg745F6094-33F3-48E3-B9B3-0C4709F01901.jpeg51291244-0121-4CA2-9C2B-2960500FB681.jpeg

What I see in these pictures are people feeling emotional and disappointed. I don’t see any of them crying to the sky or screaming to the sky and having a melt down. The only questionable one is the guy flat on his face which at first I was going to say was a bit funny but then on closer look I thought perhaps he was a vet and possibly had an emotional support dog so I won’t say much about him.
At least you know what a melt down looks like. Yes! I count that one as a meltdown. Somebody needs a chill pill.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, I can see how you’re the example of treating people right and stopping the nastiness 🙄
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:18 pm Well shiiiiiiit! I thought Democrats were suppose to be the college educated smarties and the Republicans were the inbred dumbasses. Lmao and you guys don’t even know the difference between these images!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:56 pm I feel sorry for the children of anyone who thinks showing emotion and crying about something or being disappointed equals a melt down. Of course it doesn’t surprise me much with some of you women in here.

LOL! I don’t have a problem with anyone crying if they’re upset. I’m simply laughing at your attempt to somehow differentiate upset, crying Democrats from upset, crying Republicans by calling near-identical displays of emotion different because they aren’t “crying to the sky”.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bless your little heart 🤣
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:26 pm Yes I did. You say way worse. I especially don’t expect much from you.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:20 pm Yeah, weren’t you the one that congratulated democrats and then gave your condolences to the “hard working, tax paying people who love America”? Quite a passive aggressive way of insulting others, don’t you think?
So maybe she asked too much of YOU, for starters....
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:58 pm

You ask too much of some of the women in this group.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lmao show me where I said anything about me treating people right and stopping the nastiness.
And I just repeated what I see women in here say about Democrats being college educated and Republicans being inbred idiots. And that’s my point to my comment earlier about Jas expecting too much from this group.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:30 pm Yeah, I can see how you’re the example of treating people right and stopping the nastiness 🙄
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:18 pm Well shiiiiiiit! I thought Democrats were suppose to be the college educated smarties and the Republicans were the inbred dumbasses. Lmao and you guys don’t even know the difference between these images!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lmao four images of emotional people, but two have faces pointing skyward? Is it supposed to be obvious they’re the two having the meltdown? F***ing hilarious.
Locked Previous topicNext topic