Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Snicker wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:15 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:08 pm
Snicker wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:50 am

You will be so disappointed if this flips. LOL have fun. I have my dying sister to take care of and work to pay your food stamps
Politics aside, prayers to you and your family. I am sorry to hear that.
Thank you. This is my twin. We are 45 yrs old it sucks to watch.
Oh wow. I am so very sorry. Sisters are so special and so are twins. I’ll definitely keep y’all in my prayers.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
My god, is this what you angry Trumpers are lowering yourselves to? Man, you guys are desperate.
Snicker wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:38 am hey guess who funded this software? PELOSI AND CLINTON.

This fraud is astounding
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:16 pm 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
My god, is this what you angry Trumpers are lowering yourselves to? Man, you guys are desperate.
Snicker wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:38 am hey guess who funded this software? PELOSI AND CLINTON.

This fraud is astounding
What is she talking about? I'm usually an excellent internet sleuth, but this has me stumped, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No clue. The company isn’t even American. But I’m sure if we check som extremist right wing sources, you’ll find Trumpers spreading this nonsense as fact.
Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:41 pm

This fraud is astounding
What is she talking about? I'm usually an excellent internet sleuth, but this has me stumped, lol.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:06 pm No clue. The company isn’t even American. But I’m sure if we check som extremist right wing sources, you’ll find Trumpers spreading this nonsense as fact.
Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:41 pm

I do believe I found at least part of it. The original comes from The Epoch Times, lol.

https://mb.ntd.com/exclusive-rep-paul-g ... 25680.html
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:05 am
Looks like y’all got your stages of grief mixed up. Denial is supposed to come before anger...
Oh I see, you were waiting to see Republicans cry and oddly scream to the sky and have a melt down like Democrats did! 🤣
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, they are... at least here they’re seriously losing it. I mean, even you aren’t taking it like a mature adult with your passive aggressiveness flourishing.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:38 pm
Looks like y’all got your stages of grief mixed up. Denial is supposed to come before anger...
Oh I see, you were waiting to see Republicans cry and oddly scream to the sky and have a melt down like Democrats did! 🤣
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sure they are. I’ll wait for the videos of Republicans screaming to the sky “ whyyyyyyyyyyy!” 😫
Is anyone who replies in this group taking anything maturely, especial you who is equally just as passive aggressive?
I can deal with what happens. I didn’t think Biden had a chance but it is 2020 after all! I mean nothing has gone right for the American people all year long so I’m not too terribly surprised. It tops 2020 off.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:12 pm Well, they are... at least here they’re seriously losing it. I mean, even you aren’t taking it like a mature adult with your passive aggressiveness flourishing.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:38 pm
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:00 am
Mommamia wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:33 am
DSamuels wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:03 am

Can’t read the article without a subscription or registration. The brief bit I saw before the pop-up said the MI Secretary of State said the complaint has no merit. That’s about what I would expect. Is it true? Hmmm
I see another lawsuit in MI's future.
If they want. But the error was caught and the ballots recounted. That's the part that matters. If the republicans want to recount Michigan fine.
Yes, in one county. We’re they also audited and recounted in the other 47 MI counties that use the same software? What about the other 30 or so states?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, they didn’t because it wasn’t the software. It was human error in that specific county and it was promptly and properly corrected.
Here you go, directly from Michigan’s Secretary of State:

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos ... 7197_7.pdf
DSamuels wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:25 am
Pjmm wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:00 am
Mommamia wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:33 am

I see another lawsuit in MI's future.
If they want. But the error was caught and the ballots recounted. That's the part that matters. If the republicans want to recount Michigan fine.
Yes, in one county. We’re they also audited and recounted in the other 47 MI counties that use the same software? What about the other 30 or so states?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic