Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:42 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 pm And how do you know that? It’s just your personal assumption and based on what? Certainly not based on what happened in 2016. Even now, it wasn’t the Democrats the ones who have been bitching against mail in votes and making insinuations of fraud for months. In fact, democrats have been promoting that it’s perfectly legal and safe to vote by mail. Plus, Biden would’ve conceded, so there wouldn’t be a ridiculous mess like the one going on now.

So what makes you think that if Trump had won they would’ve changed their tune?
mater-three wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Nowhere did I say that she did the same thing four years ago. I said if Biden had lost, the Democrats would be playing the same card as the Republicans are now. I’m talking about now not 4 years ago. And, maybe not in the same way, but the Democrats did lower themselves four years ago. Trump is an idiot; his refusal to concede is not even what I’m talking about. I’m talking about Democrats and Republicans in the general public. I’m saying this entire country is full of self-centered, entitled children who can’t accept defeat. When we raise our children that they always get a medal regardless, we can’t expect any different. Finally, I’m not playing both sides; I’m shaking my head at the sheer idiocy of the whole situation. You ever hear people say that if you don’t vote, you aren’t in a position to complain about the winner. I didn’t vote, I’m not complaining, and I’m content with my decision.
Because of what I said about self-centered, entitled children.

It is my opinion. I’ve never denied that. The thing is that the generation coming up is an entitled generation, and most of them vote Democrat. If they riot over police (disclaimer: I’ve never said that some police are not wrong), they’ll riot over their candidate not winning. This isn’t the generation that voted for Hillary Clinton; it’s the one that voted for Joe Biden.
Rioting in response to police brutality has been going on for decades, long before the past 1-2 elections and the same people didn’t riot because they disagreed with an election outcome.

The two situations are totally different, so won’t always get the same response.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:05 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:56 am
Francee89 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:51 pm

Hahaha, I didn’t say a word about “screaming to the sky” there. Just that both have faces pointed upwards. Only one group of ladies have taken themselves to an election building to pray on the pavement, and only one lady is sobbing, but it’s engaging “the sky” that turns acceptable emotion and disappointment into a meltdown? Too good.
I won’t be wasting anymore of my time explaining simple thing to you that you just don’t get. Have a good day.
LOL, I understand that you apparently have a hilarious double standard on acceptably displaying emotions for Trump and non-Trump supporters just fine, thanks.
Mhmm, yep that’s totally it! 👍
Locked Previous topicNext topic