What if Trump wo'nt leave the whitehouse?

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1760

Unread post

He'll leave. He may not leave skipping past the Rose Garden and singing loudly, "I did it MY way," but he will leave and without SS involved.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The UFO, JFK, and MLK thing would be cool!

Don’t they ( Snowden and Assange)have to be federally charged and convicted first? If so, there wouldn’t be enough time between now and 1/20/21.
Mr.Smile wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:14 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:29 pm Anyone else half wonder if he is going to destroy shit on his way out? You know, like a bitter tenant being evicted so they punch holes in the walls and rip doors off the hinges.
No lol but it would be awesome if he pardoned Julian Assange and Edward Snowden and declassified everything on UFOS, JFK and MLK also the vegas shooter..
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:20 pm The UFO, JFK, and MLK thing would be cool!

Don’t they ( Snowden and Assange)have to be federally charged and convicted first? If so, there wouldn’t be enough time between now and 1/20/21.
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:29 pm Anyone else half wonder if he is going to destroy shit on his way out? You know, like a bitter tenant being evicted so they punch holes in the walls and rip doors off the hinges.
No lol but it would be awesome if he pardoned Julian Assange and Edward Snowden and declassified everything on UFOS, JFK and MLK also the vegas shooter..
Well he could tell us about area 51. I mean there was that raid and we've not been the same since....

According to ods who follows these things, Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer and his father was the second gun man. Also, the government uses robotic birds to spy on us and the lockdowns are to get us inside so it can install more spy cameras. Yes that's what a bored college kid comes up with, lol. Also if Michelle Obama had left school lunches alone we'd have flying cars and peace throughout the land.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL!

The lead singer of Angels and Airwaves is all into UFOs. He's now into it full-time. I admit I'm curious about area 51 ;)

As for the other conspiracy theories ... LOL! I can't even type a reply to you without cracking up! :)
Pjmm wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:10 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:20 pm The UFO, JFK, and MLK thing would be cool!

Well he could tell us about area 51. I mean there was that raid and we've not been the same since....

According to ods who follows these things, Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer and his father was the second gun man. Also, the government uses robotic birds to spy on us and the lockdowns are to get us inside so it can install more spy cameras. Yes that's what a bored college kid comes up with, lol. Also if Michelle Obama had left school lunches alone we'd have flying cars and peace throughout the land.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Or steal stuff?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:49 pm LOL!

The lead singer of Angels and Airwaves is all into UFOs. He's now into it full-time. I admit I'm curious about area 51 ;)

As for the other conspiracy theories ... LOL! I can't even type a reply to you without cracking up! :)

https://ifunny.co/video/c-pain-ys-taffy ... -Nndmojr18

That's a video ds sent me about how the world would be if Mrs Obama left school lunches alone in 08. I thought my school lunches were terrible as a kid in the seventies and eighties. I used to wonder that was horse meat in our burgers lol. But both ods and yds insist their lunches got bad after her program. I think they got smaller, no more mozzarella sticks, stuff like that.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:03 pm
Or steal stuff?
Both of those comments remind me of the Clintons. They had to return, or pay for, a bunch of furniture they took with them. They claimed they were gifts to them but donors of some items said they were not. They returned $28,000 of items and paid $86,000 for others.

There were also reports of vandalism of computers and keyboards like removing all the “W” keys before George W. Bush took office, gluing desk drawers closed, graffiti, etc. Reports put the damage at $13,000.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Ted Cruz is only 50 years old. He's too young to be the Zodiac killer. He wasn't even born when the first victims were murdered in 1968.

And can you imagine the carnage and mayhem if cars actually flew? All those car collisions in the air and then falling into houses and setting them on fire?!?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:54 pm

Ted Cruz is only 50 years old. He's too young to be the Zodiac killer. He wasn't even born when the first victims were murdered in 1968.

And can you imagine the carnage and mayhem if cars actually flew? All those car collisions in the air and then falling into houses and setting them on fire?!?
I didnt come up with it lol. Although flying cars worked well on The Jetson's it probably would be chaos. I also thought there was more than one zodiac killer although I could be wrong.
Locked Previous topicNext topic