I hope this doesn't end in disaster and heartbreak

RedBottoms

Unread post

None of this is your business. What happens at BM's house is BM's business. Stay out of it. If she disappoints the kids-they can take that up with her. Does not involve you.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So you just tossed the cat out, to over-populate the already too many cats that don't have a loving home, why couldn't you take the cat in to get fixed?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's sad. Some people shouldn't have pets.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 am So you just tossed the cat out, to over-populate the already too many cats that don't have a loving home, why couldn't you take the cat in to get fixed?
It wasn't my cat. When BM said she was going to get rid of it, we assumed she'd take it to a shelter. She said she tossed it onto the street. It was fixed at that point, but that's still a terrible thing to do.

And then the kids got excited because it came back, so they took it way far out in the country and dropped it off.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 am So you just tossed the cat out, to over-populate the already too many cats that don't have a loving home, why couldn't you take the cat in to get fixed?
that was BM that tossed the cat out. OP had nothing to do with it
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 am That's sad. Some people shouldn't have pets.
If I was going to get rid of an animal for any reason I would take it to a no kill shelter. Not just take it out and say ehhh good luck.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

People like that irritate the f**k out of me. There should be laws banning people like that from ever owning any kind of animal.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 am
It wasn't my cat. When BM said she was going to get rid of it, we assumed she'd take it to a shelter. She said she tossed it onto the street. It was fixed at that point, but that's still a terrible thing to do.

And then the kids got excited because it came back, so they took it way far out in the country and dropped it off.

Oh, sorry, I thought you had the cat, sorry for the way I jumped down your throat.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

All the people telling you it's not your business but then wanting you to take the cat. Yup good old cm.
i want candy!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:25 am

All the people telling you it's not your business but then wanting you to take the cat. Yup good old cm.
Lol right. It wasn't my cat and I wasn't going to pay for it or encourage her to be irresponsible. Now idk if dogs pee everywhere if they aren't fixed but I hope not.
Locked Previous topicNext topic