I’m scared

Unread post

I’m always walking on eggshells. I hate this. I hate HIM! I’m stuck. The problem is it’s MY HOUSE. He relies on ME! I can’t just move out of my own house. He’s not physically abusing me. Everyone thinks he’s a great guy. Except the mental torture he puts me through. Its all the mental/emotional abuse. I have no proof. I’m stuck.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is he the father of your children?

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 pm Is he the father of your children?
Yes. I’m even more afraid of him getting visitation with them. He will do everything that I don’t want them doing just out of spite.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:22 pm
Victoriousmom wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 pm Is he the father of your children?
Yes. I’m even more afraid of him getting visitation with them. He will do everything that I don’t want them doing just out of spite.
Reach out to someone close to you so they can help, don't worry about being judged. Ever.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’d file for divorce. Hugs and good luck mama.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Wow, im so sorry. Is his name on the house? If not, can you evict him? Or are you too scared?

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 pm I’d file for divorce. Hugs and good luck mama.
We are not legally married I will never marry him
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:52 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 pm I’d file for divorce. Hugs and good luck mama.
I’m not sure what your next step should be. I’m sorry and good luck.

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:51 pm Wow, im so sorry. Is his name on the house? If not, can you evict him? Or are you too scared?
The house is in a trust. I’m not even on it but it’s mine odd situation but the deeds in my family’s name and the trust is set up so I’m the beneficiary. I’m not sure the legal aspect of it but it’s my house. I picked it out the lawyer bought it with however the trust is set up.

Basically I’m too scared I have mental health issues and I’m afraid he will use it against me in court to try and get custody. Although without me he wouldn’t even have a car. Everything is in my name or through the trust. Plus everyone thinks we are happy. No one knows how he really is.

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:52 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:52 pm
I’m not sure what your next step should be. I’m sorry and good luck.

That’s my problem. I’m not even sure where to turn. He has no friends or family here and he drives one of my cars. It’s not like I can send him walking away with everything he owns. I’m contemplating talking to my lawyer about paying him a sum of money to move far away possibly the other side of the country. I’m not sure the money can be used like that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic