The dentist 😨

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

That's where I'm at. I need to make an appt because it's been probably 10 years for myself. I used to be good about going more regularly. Now its been so long I'm so fearful. I know theres going to be issues I just dont know how much.

I am actually at the dentist waiting room for my kids right now. I keep them up every 6 months. I just suck at it for myself.

Good luck to you.
Anonymous 1

My appointment got pushed back by a day so I haven't been in yet. I just want to thank everyone for the messages of support!
Anonymous 1

I'm not sure if I can actually help but I hope reading my post can help push you to make that first appointment! If you're like me the main thing is just embarrassment and anxiety because it's been so long. I can tell you that even after just making the appointment, I feel tons better about it. It's a step in the right direction.
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:11 pm That's where I'm at. I need to make an appt because it's been probably 10 years for myself. I used to be good about going more regularly. Now its been so long I'm so fearful. I know theres going to be issues I just dont know how much.

I am actually at the dentist waiting room for my kids right now. I keep them up every 6 months. I just suck at it for myself.

Good luck to you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic