My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:38 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:28 pm

Your comment doesn't make sense...
suck some dick to make up for it & then figure out how to make it his fault(for when he brings it up again & again) for leaving his truck in the garage unsupervised. Because we all know it's never your fault you can't be bothered to supervise your own children. That's too much work for you.
He was getting his dick sucked anyway tonight before this even happened so that won't work 🙄
Far more information than I personally wanted to know. And if nothing else works auto stores sell touch up tubes of paint.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Leaving an unsupervised child strapped into a highchair is a pretty terrible idea.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:26 pm Put the baby in a playpen and him on a high chair with a strap. Novel idea! I had 2 under 2 and they never caused the problem yours do.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:05 pm
Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 pm

So he had enough time to find it, gind a crate get it to the shelf, climb up, grab it, climb down, get to the truck and color it. Hes 2. You should know you have to watch him better. Are you real? I mean, you didn't even know a dumdum was a choking hazard. He was able to get a loaded gun because you weren't watching him. What is going on that you don't pay this kid attention?
Yes he did, he's quick and smart as f**k. I'm sure he was trying to get that sharpie for a long time and found the perfect opportunity to do it. I couldn't leave him inside because he would've messed with the baby so I took him with me and gave him his tow truck toy to distract him but that didn't work. I ALWAYS give him something for distraction .
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope, my son will find a way to tip it over while he's in it.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:26 pm Put the baby in a playpen and him on a high chair with a strap. Novel idea! I had 2 under 2 and they never caused the problem yours do.
Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 pm

So he had enough time to find it, gind a crate get it to the shelf, climb up, grab it, climb down, get to the truck and color it. Hes 2. You should know you have to watch him better. Are you real? I mean, you didn't even know a dumdum was a choking hazard. He was able to get a loaded gun because you weren't watching him. What is going on that you don't pay this kid attention?
Yes he did, he's quick and smart as f**k. I'm sure he was trying to get that sharpie for a long time and found the perfect opportunity to do it. I couldn't leave him inside because he would've messed with the baby so I took him with me and gave him his tow truck toy to distract him but that didn't work. I ALWAYS give him something for distraction .
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:57 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 pm

suck some dick to make up for it & then figure out how to make it his fault(for when he brings it up again & again) for leaving his truck in the garage unsupervised. Because we all know it's never your fault you can't be bothered to supervise your own children. That's too much work for you.
He was getting his dick sucked anyway tonight before this even happened so that won't work 🙄
Far more information than I personally wanted to know. And if nothing else works auto stores sell touch up tubes of paint.
Anon wanted to know.... I'm going to try to clean it off before I try paint. My SO didn't notice it yet and he's been home for a few hours.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

It’s better than the things she lets him do, especially since these antics take place with her IN the room. Let’s be real.
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:58 pm Leaving an unsupervised child strapped into a highchair is a pretty terrible idea.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was entertaining his idea of wanting a pool and it's my fault that it's taking forever to pick out a car.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:27 pm Uhm just a few weeks ago you said that you guys waited too long to get a pool... own it wasn’t going to happen. Also, financing for a car doesn’t take more than a few hours not weeks.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:11 pm

a loaded gun wasn't available to distract him this time? THANK GOD you didn't get a pool. child would be dead by the end of the 1st month because you SUCK as a parent.
the loaded gun was never my fault and your comment doesn't make me feel guilty. I now know all the rules about having guns in the home and that will NEVER be an issue again. The pool was NEVER going to happen as long as I live here.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:25 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:57 pm
Anon wanted to know.... I'm going to try to clean it off before I try paint. My SO didn't notice it yet and he's been home for a few hours.
People want to know lots of things doesn't mean you've got to answer. And consider yourself lucky. I know a kid that keyed a heart into a car once. Not sure why it probably was a passive aggressive thing. Idk maybe i just don't care about cars but if my SO locked himself in the basement over something that can probably be waxed and buffed out at worse I'd tell him calm down. I get being angry but damn it can be fixed.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

The hot black guy quit calling?

I tell ya, you are only slightly less a hot mess than Linda but 100% as entertaining.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:28 pm I was entertaining his idea of wanting a pool and it's my fault that it's taking forever to pick out a car.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:27 pm Uhm just a few weeks ago you said that you guys waited too long to get a pool... own it wasn’t going to happen. Also, financing for a car doesn’t take more than a few hours not weeks.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 pm the loaded gun was never my fault and your comment doesn't make me feel guilty. I now know all the rules about having guns in the home and that will NEVER be an issue again. The pool was NEVER going to happen as long as I live here.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Even though I seriously question your parenting with every post you make I'll help you out. Try a dry erase marker over it then wipe it off. I know it works to get it off dry erase boards.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 5

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:52 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:45 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:24 pm DS wrote on his truck with a permanent market, I tried to get it off with magic eraser with no luck. Any suggestions before he gets home and flip out? If you look at the bumper you can see it. 20200803_191031.jpg
Is that a motorcycle too?
Yes it's his motorcycle. I hate it.
Why? They're relaxing on back country rides.
Locked Previous topicNext topic