My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:42 pm
Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 pm

How did he get a sharpie? How did you not notice that? How did he get it, get the cap off, wander to the truck and color it before you noticed him?
The sharpie was on a shelf and I was on a different shelf looking for clippers so my focus was on that for 3 mins. He used a crate to reach the shelf.
So he had enough time to find it, gind a crate get it to the shelf, climb up, grab it, climb down, get to the truck and color it. Hes 2. You should know you have to watch him better. Are you real? I mean, you didn't even know a dumdum was a choking hazard. He was able to get a loaded gun because you weren't watching him. What is going on that you don't pay this kid attention?
Yes he did, he's quick and smart as f**k. I'm sure he was trying to get that sharpie for a long time and found the perfect opportunity to do it. I couldn't leave him inside because he would've messed with the baby so I took him with me and gave him his tow truck toy to distract him but that didn't work. I ALWAYS give him something for distraction .
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:05 pm
The sharpie was on a shelf and I was on a different shelf looking for clippers so my focus was on that for 3 mins. He used a crate to reach the shelf.
So he had enough time to find it, gind a crate get it to the shelf, climb up, grab it, climb down, get to the truck and color it. Hes 2. You should know you have to watch him better. Are you real? I mean, you didn't even know a dumdum was a choking hazard. He was able to get a loaded gun because you weren't watching him. What is going on that you don't pay this kid attention?
Yes he did, he's quick and smart as f**k. I'm sure he was trying to get that sharpie for a long time and found the perfect opportunity to do it. I couldn't leave him inside because he would've messed with the baby so I took him with me and gave him his tow truck toy to distract him but that didn't work. I ALWAYS give him something for distraction .
a loaded gun wasn't available to distract him this time? THANK GOD you didn't get a pool. child would be dead by the end of the 1st month because you SUCK as a parent.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:11 pm

a loaded gun wasn't available to distract him this time? THANK GOD you didn't get a pool. child would be dead by the end of the 1st month because you SUCK as a parent.
the loaded gun was never my fault and your comment doesn't make me feel guilty. I now know all the rules about having guns in the home and that will NEVER be an issue again. The pool was NEVER going to happen as long as I live here.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Put the baby in a playpen and him on a high chair with a strap. Novel idea! I had 2 under 2 and they never caused the problem yours do.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Uhm just a few weeks ago you said that you guys waited too long to get a pool... own it wasn’t going to happen. Also, financing for a car doesn’t take more than a few hours not weeks.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 pm
the loaded gun was never my fault and your comment doesn't make me feel guilty. I now know all the rules about having guns in the home and that will NEVER be an issue again. The pool was NEVER going to happen as long as I live here.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 pm
the fact that you don't feel any guilt that your lack of supervision & lack of common sense found your toddler holding a loaded gun pointed at his own face says a shit ton more about you than it does about me. Thanks for verifying just how bad of a parent you really are.

You better start thinking up something creative to make it up to your baby daddy/bank account. Or did you already figure out how it's really all his fault not yours? That is your typical go to.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

If its a sharpie maybe try wd40 or rubbing alcohol. And take those markers and put them up where he can't reach it. Get him some washable crayola markers those wash off of walls easily and launder out of clothes. One of my favorite baby pictures of my daughter is of her sitting in her high chair with those markers and after scribbling on paper she decided to decorate herself. There is marker all over her face and arms. It came right off in the bath!
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If the other suggestions dont work, color over with a dry erase marker and then they should both wipe off.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

One more wagon for that train wreck you call a life, I see...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carb cleaner on a rag will take it right off.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic