My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Aerosol hairspray
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 pm
mojogirl wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:27 pm and once again your toddler is unsupervised, shocking

You should be sterilized. So should your boyfriend.
This happened while I was looking for the weed clipper in the garage so we were both in the same space, he was not unsupervised.
How did he get a sharpie? How did you not notice that? How did he get it, get the cap off, wander to the truck and color it before you noticed him?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:28 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:26 pm time to earn that gold digger money. Then start making up excuses as to why it's not your fault you weren't watching your toddler.
Your comment doesn't make sense...
suck some dick to make up for it & then figure out how to make it his fault(for when he brings it up again & again) for leaving his truck in the garage unsupervised. Because we all know it's never your fault you can't be bothered to supervise your own children. That's too much work for you.
He was getting his dick sucked anyway tonight before this even happened so that won't work 🙄
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:33 pmAerosol hairspray
That's the one thing that I don't have but will run to Walmart first thing in the morning if the other suggestions are not successful.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What will he really do if he sees it??
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 pm
mojogirl wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:27 pm and once again your toddler is unsupervised, shocking

You should be sterilized. So should your boyfriend.
This happened while I was looking for the weed clipper in the garage so we were both in the same space, he was not unsupervised.
How did he get a sharpie? How did you not notice that? How did he get it, get the cap off, wander to the truck and color it before you noticed him?
The sharpie was on a shelf and I was on a different shelf looking for clippers so my focus was on that for 3 mins. He used a crate to reach the shelf.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Goof off. Or gasoline on a rag and wash it off.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:42 pm What will he really do if he sees it??
He will likely shut down and lock himself in the basement
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

try alcohol
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I would flip out as well and I know for sure you would make him buy you a brand new vehicle so maybe that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic