My SO is going to flip out, I need help!

Anonymous 9

Unread post

It's fine to hire a nanny if you need help, but it doesn't sound like that will solve your issues. You need to child-proof your home, and unless the nanny is full-time you need to start being more diligent about watching your children.

Mine are also two years apart, so are my sister's kids and my brother's kids. My sister and I also. Like most young kids, we would all get into things we shouldn't any chance ew got. It's just a matter of making sure that a) they have less chances to get into "stuff" and b) the "stuff" they can get into don't present any immediate danger.

If there are dangerous stairs, they should be blocked off somehow, medicines and cleaners should be out of reach, and locked up if you have an especially "curious" toddler, and so on and so forth. And don't even get me started on guns.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am usually ds comes straight into our room when he wakes up in the morning however last week he decided he wanted to go into the basement (aka his father's office) He got the barstool to reach the lock, he pulled the barstool to the top of the step to reach the light switch and went down the stairs and found his dad half empty cup of cold coffee, came back upstairs, came into my bedroom (I was still asleep) he stood next to the bed and said "mommy I made a mess" I jumped up and rushed out of the room and discovered what he did. The coffee spilled on the steps as he was coming up. This is why we decided it was time to hire a nanny. It could've been a tragic ending had he fell off of the barstool reaching for the light.

You guys have to remember that I'm still new at trying to juggle two small kids. DS is literally in the middle of terrible twos ( and very intelligent for his age) and my baby is still very helpless. The timing of the two couldn't be any worse.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:10 am Did you find anything to remove the marker?
If not, just tell him about it.
She mentioned she was going to try but decided to tell him and that he has to deal with it now.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

However, the issues with you failing to keep an eye on your child and not making your home a safe space started before you had a second child. So stop using that as excuse for being lazy. We’re all moms here, many of us if more than one kid. My sil has newborn twins with a 2 year old and managed to keep them all safe and supervise them within the normal crap that happens.
I’m sure that in 2 years we will continue to hear the same excuse from you.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 am usually ds comes straight into our room when he wakes up in the morning however last week he decided he wanted to go into the basement (aka his father's office) He got the barstool to reach the lock, he pulled the barstool to the top of the step to reach the light switch and went down the stairs and found his dad half empty cup of cold coffee, came back upstairs, came into my bedroom (I was still asleep) he stood next to the bed and said "mommy I made a mess" I jumped up and rushed out of the room and discovered what he did. The coffee spilled on the steps as he was coming up. This is why we decided it was time to hire a nanny. It could've been a tragic ending had he fell off of the barstool reaching for the light.

You guys have to remember that I'm still new at trying to juggle two small kids. DS is literally in the middle of terrible twos ( and very intelligent for his age) and my baby is still very helpless. The timing of the two couldn't be any worse.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 20

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 pm However, the issues with you failing to keep an eye on your child and not making your home a safe space started before you had a second child. So stop using that as excuse for being lazy. We’re all moms here, many of us if more than one kid. My sil has newborn twins with a 2 year old and managed to keep them all safe and supervise them within the normal crap that happens.

Why do you just keep going at this woman? We get it - you think she’s a shit parent. Move on.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Because I feel like replying. If you don’t like my posts feel free to ignore them. But you can’t tell me when and to whom I can reply ro. As long as I’m within guidelines I can post whatever I want whenever I want and you have no right to tell me when I should “move on” from a topic. I’ll move on when I’m bored or feel like it.
And since you ignored the many posters that have gone on and on here to focus on me, then you must be one of my 2 fans who I have on my foes list and know I don’t read their posts unless they post anonymously 😂
Anonymous 20 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:19 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 pm However, the issues with you failing to keep an eye on your child and not making your home a safe space started before you had a second child. So stop using that as excuse for being lazy. We’re all moms here, many of us if more than one kid. My sil has newborn twins with a 2 year old and managed to keep them all safe and supervise them within the normal crap that happens.

Why do you just keep going at this woman? We get it - you think she’s a shit parent. Move on.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:03 am No, you are just a poor parent.

I had a new born and an 18 month old. NONE of the issues you have EVER happened in our house.

Put a gate at the top of every stair case. Put a video monitor in his room. Put a gate on the door of his room

Your negligence has NOTHING to do with having a toddler and an infant. It however has everything to do with your inability to parent.

my kids were climbing over baby gates at 2 years old
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:09 am
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:17 am
Emmasmom wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 pm

So he had enough time to find it, gind a crate get it to the shelf, climb up, grab it, climb down, get to the truck and color it. Hes 2. You should know you have to watch him better. Are you real? I mean, you didn't even know a dumdum was a choking hazard. He was able to get a loaded gun because you weren't watching him. What is going on that you don't pay this kid attention?
Wait! WHAT? He got a loaded gun?
Yes months ago she mentioned her so left a loaded gun sitting on a table. She thankfully found him with it before anything bad happened. She left for a few weeks but went back after he bought her things and she was worried she wouldn’t get the money for a vacation he promised her if she left.
Bubbs - this is what I was talking about in the other post a few days ago when I said she puts money and her own interests above her own children.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

OK? You’re not special. Everyone was new at juggling kids at some point. Everyone was a parent for the first time. I had 4 under 3.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:33 am My oldest was 2 and a half when my youngest was born. Stop making excuses for being lazy and neglectful. It seems you are those things because you love the drama of having it oh-so-hard. You don’t. Many people around the world have toddlers and newborns and their lives aren’t the constant train wreck yours always seems to be.
Just get it together, it’s not rocket science.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:08 am an 18.momth old is a lot easier to deal with than a 2 and a half year old....
Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:03 am No, you are just a poor parent.

I had a new born and an 18 month old. NONE of the issues you have EVER happened in our house.

Put a gate at the top of every stair case. Put a video monitor in his room. Put a gate on the door of his room

Your negligence has NOTHING to do with having a toddler and an infant. It however has everything to do with your inability to parent.

Agreed. I had 3 under 3. My oldest was 2 years old when the twins were born. She needs to stop making excuses for being a neglectful parent before one of her kids gets seriously hurt. I don’t like bashing other moms, but I’m seriously tired of this train wreck and would hate to see one of her children pay the price for her lack of supervision.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just another reason why you should have a full hysterectomy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic