The dentist 😨

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm going tomorrow for the first time in over 10 years. I'm excited but also nervous. I haven't had any major problems with my teeth up until now but they aren't in great shape. I already know it but I dread hearing it from a dentist. Covid numbers are low here so I'm not too worried about that at least.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

"I'm excited about going to the dentist"...not something you'll ever hear out of my mouth. lol

But glad you're going and getting things taken care of. It's a good idea to stay on top of good oral hygiene. Good luck with your visit. Tell us how it went!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 pm I'm going tomorrow for the first time in over 10 years. I'm excited but also nervous. I haven't had any major problems with my teeth up until now but they aren't in great shape. I already know it but I dread hearing it from a dentist. Covid numbers are low here so I'm not too worried about that at least.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

lol! I'm just excited because I feel like after I get this first visit over with, it will be easier to make myself go, kwim? Like I've just put it off so long that having not gone in so long is my main reason for not going. I'll give an update after. Thanks!

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:54 pm "I'm excited about going to the dentist"...not something you'll ever hear out of my mouth. lol

But glad you're going and getting things taken care of. It's a good idea to stay on top of good oral hygiene. Good luck with your visit. Tell us how it went!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 pm I'm going tomorrow for the first time in over 10 years. I'm excited but also nervous. I haven't had any major problems with my teeth up until now but they aren't in great shape. I already know it but I dread hearing it from a dentist. Covid numbers are low here so I'm not too worried about that at least.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I get that. You're going to be so glad that you did it. Good luck! :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:04 pm lol! I'm just excited because I feel like after I get this first visit over with, it will be easier to make myself go, kwim? Like I've just put it off so long that having not gone in so long is my main reason for not going. I'll give an update after. Thanks!

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:54 pm "I'm excited about going to the dentist"...not something you'll ever hear out of my mouth. lol

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You will be okay... Maybe whatever is going on is not that bad.
Poor oral hygiene can affect your immune system.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The dentist is definitely not my favorite place to go. Good luck. You’ll feel better after you go.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

good luck! I grew up being threatened that I'd have to go to the dentist and get all of my teeth pulled out if I didn't brush well so I have a definite phobia too. I finally went a couple of years ago because I had a wisdom tooth falling apart. Had my wisdom teeth out and some fillings and now I'm down to 3 crowns. But I can barely handle fillings with vicodin and now im seriously considering a sedation dentist.
It takes months each time for me to get the courage to make the next appointment.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It'll be a piece of cake! Way to go!

Update your success!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I enjoy having clean teeth so as an adult I get my teeth cleaned 3 times a year instead of 2. I go about every 4 months. But X-rays and checkups are only once a year. My adopted daughter has some teeth problems due to neglect before she was adopted. I take her to get her teeth cleaned 3 times a year also. She doesn’t like going to the dentist like I do though. Especially when her siblings only go twice a year. But her oral health has really improved because of it.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I love the dentist. Great feeling to have your teeth be in perfect condition and clean and know you have no problems. I go every 3 months for a cleaning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic