BM doesn't like that I blocked her

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I didn't say or imply that it does.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:37 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:03 pm I just feel it would probably be best if you had her phone number. What if something happened like your DH and her child were in an accident? He might be unable to call and you might not have access to his phone.

I'm not saying you should communicate with her regularly, I just think it would be wise to have her number stored. If my children had a step-parent and spent time at their home I would want them to have my phone number in case of emergency. Just something to consider.
carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:01 am

Then he would call her Mom, sisters or her husband and eventually someone would get ahold of her. If he wasn't able to use his phone I would get her number out of it and call her.

Blocking someone doesn't mean you deleted their number. I have two people's numbers in my phone whom I've blocked.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've blocked people too.

Anyone else? Lol
I shit glitter
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't block her because someday there could actually be an emergency and she wouldn't have a way to get in contact if her kids are with you. I would have a honest conversation with her and tell her that I am not in charge of how my husband parents his kids so she needs to talk to him about those issues and in the future if she texts me about something that I can't answer because it's my husband's business, I will just ignore it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:52 pm I didn't say or imply that it does.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:03 pm I just feel it would probably be best if you had her phone number. What if something happened like your DH and her child were in an accident? He might be unable to call and you might not have access to his phone.

I'm not saying you should communicate with her regularly, I just think it would be wise to have her number stored. If my children had a step-parent and spent time at their home I would want them to have my phone number in case of emergency. Just something to consider.

Blocking someone doesn't mean you deleted their number. I have two people's numbers in my phone whom I've blocked.

I also didn't say that you did. But okay.
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’d block her ass to. If there is an actual emergency, she call another family member who would then call.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I didnt say you did. 😂
But you did quote me, so I thought you may have misunderstood something. It's cool if you just want to quote me to tell me random facts though. 🤣
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:59 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:52 pm I didn't say or imply that it does.

I also didn't say that you did. But okay.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I find you all to be kind of petty.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t think my kids’ SM has my number and I don’t have hers.
We have no reason to communicate.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Exactly. I get a kick out of these members who say that the step mom should have no say in anything...but that she should be available to the BM...just incase BM needs to reach her. 😂 Each of them (BM and step mom) need to make up their minds. They either agree to do things as a team...or they agree that they won't be. Can't have it both ways.
Bubbs wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 am I don’t think my kids’ SM has my number and I don’t have hers.
We have no reason to communicate.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think you did right. The issues with their kids are theirs alone and she shouldn’t put you in the middle. They have to learn to coparent on their own.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic