President's tweet removed for medical misinformation

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

that’s ironic coming from you
Mommamia wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:23 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:02 pm It’s interesting that I’ve seen one conservative post about this with something from Tucker Carlson but I’ve seen the video itself attempting to be posted by my far left friends.

It’s another group of front-line medical professionals giving their opinion. It shouldn’t be censored.

I wouldn’t call it factual or fake - it’s opinion. Period. Why are so many of you afraid to hear other people’s opinion?
That's easy.....it's called ignorance and hate for anything and anyone who doesn't goose step to their ideology.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:02 pm It’s interesting that I’ve seen one conservative post about this with something from Tucker Carlson but I’ve seen the video itself attempting to be posted by my far left friends.

It’s another group of front-line medical professionals giving their opinion. It shouldn’t be censored.

I wouldn’t call it factual or fake - it’s opinion. Period. Why are so many of you afraid to hear other people’s opinion?
The video was promoted widely on Breitbart News, so it is definitely not limited to "far left" circulation.

People can certainly have opinions. But the POTUS is leading an effort to control a pandemic that has killed 150,000 Americans. I think his official communications on the topic should be guided by epidemiologists and the WH Task Force recommendations. I do not think he should be promoting "opinions" that contradict the guidelines of his own Task Force for protecting our health and saving lives.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:29 pm Omfg ... Are you serious? This person is real? Just when I thought I heard every possible nut job conspiracy theory , here cones another and another and another. It’s endless... smh ...
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 pm Is this the video where the black female doctor challenges Biden to a urine test to prove he's not taking HCQ? She's bat shit crazy. Apparently she believes that we have spliced alien DNA for current medicines and that endometriosis is caused by having S*x with demons while you sleep.
Very serious. The woman should have her medical license revoked. Here's an archive of her web page:

https://archive.fo/wWX03
Deleted User 670

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:18 pm Isn’t she a Trump,supporter?
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 pm Is this the video where the black female doctor challenges Biden to a urine test to prove he's not taking HCQ? She's bat shit crazy. Apparently she believes that we have spliced alien DNA for current medicines and that endometriosis is caused by having S*x with demons while you sleep.
Yes
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:33 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:41 pm Here it is out on YouTube, at least part of it. Sounds like her anecdotal opinion. There really is no need to censor it. We listened to the opinions of the people claiming nurses in NYC had to wear garbage bags because they had no PPE so why not hear from a Dr who has directly treated 350 patients and hear what is working for her....

It’s a little odd to compare this to nurses complaints of not having enough supplies early on.

She is licensed as a pediatrician in Houston and her business office is listed at 6278 Highway 6 South in Houston. This is the same address as her ministry called Fire Power Ministries. One of her videos she is c.aiming that an Illuminati
Plan had been concocted by a witch to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage and children’s toys.

She states in the video “hello, you don’t need to wear a mask. There is a cure.” She refuses to verify where she treated 350 patients and it’s pretty clear she hasn’t treated any.

Two other doctors in the video have been claiming there is no need to shut business down for the last four months. Since they first started their claims cases have skyrocketed in states where they didn’t social distance and we have 150,000 deaths in five months. Neither work directly with COVID-19 patients.

None of the doctors in this group are experts in immunology and none are in the ICU treating seriously ill patients.

I’m glad misinformation is being taken more seriously and it’s sad that people will take these doctors at their word without researching who they actually are.
It’s very easy to compare.

The nurses in NYC out playing in the street taking photos wearing garbage bags gave their opinion on PPE supplies. It was opinion that was countered by other opinions but maybe their direct area, group, Department was really out of PPE. Anecdotal but could be their reality.

These drs are giving their opinion on a treatment plan they’ve used for patients they’ve seen. Anecdotal but could be their reality. Other opinions by other drs in other hospitals, cities or countries may have had different experience.

There is nothing wrong with varying opinions in science.

These d
The doctor is lying. She can’t verify where she treated over 350 patients and cured them because it’s not true. How can anyone be so gullible?

There are plenty of actual doctors who are actually on the front line who are speaking about their real experiences with patients. Why would you want to believe a group who have been flown in to DC to create a propaganda film?

Can you verify that at least one of these doctors is working in a hospital treating patients?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Apparently the "group of doctors" in the video was assembled just to make this propaganda, funded by far-right money.
... a conservative dark-money group was behind the press event that created this viral propaganda moment. The group featured in the video, “America’s Frontline Doctors,” sprang from nowhere only days ago and appears connected to groups involved in the Save Our Country Coalition, which was a driving force behind the “reopen” protests in April that lobbied for America’s rapid reopening, even as death tolls spike in hot spots across the country.

Monday’s live streamed event featuring the America’s Frontline Doctors group was organized by Tea Party Patriots, a wealthy Republican donor-backed nonprofit that, in partnership with FreedomWorks and other right-wing dark money groups, launched the Save Our Country Coalition in April to push for America’s rapid reopening. Jenny Beth Martin, TPP’s co-founder, spoke at the conference alongside the self-proclaimed frontline doctors, urging people to call their elected officials to demand access to hydroxychloroquine.

The group includes a pro-Trump physician who has appeared on Fox News advocating against lockdowns and an evangelical Christian minister who has promoted bizarre claims about DNA from space aliens being used in medical treatment.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/how-quac ... 23648.html
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bahahaha!
I couldn’t get past ‘ Women have astral S*x regularly”!

Omg, Pink ... we’re doomed!
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:41 am
Yes
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I swear he's like a toddler, distracted by the next shiny thing. And in this case, they're reaffirming to him in his mind, that he was right about HCQ all along. And yes if we don't defeat him in November, this bat shit crazy bastard will destroy the country.
cgd5112 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:23 pm Bahahaha!

Yes
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:47 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:33 pm

It’s a little odd to compare this to nurses complaints of not having enough supplies early on.

She is licensed as a pediatrician in Houston and her business office is listed at 6278 Highway 6 South in Houston. This is the same address as her ministry called Fire Power Ministries. One of her videos she is c.aiming that an Illuminati
Plan had been concocted by a witch to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage and children’s toys.

She states in the video “hello, you don’t need to wear a mask. There is a cure.” She refuses to verify where she treated 350 patients and it’s pretty clear she hasn’t treated any.

Two other doctors in the video have been claiming there is no need to shut business down for the last four months. Since they first started their claims cases have skyrocketed in states where they didn’t social distance and we have 150,000 deaths in five months. Neither work directly with COVID-19 patients.

None of the doctors in this group are experts in immunology and none are in the ICU treating seriously ill patients.

I’m glad misinformation is being taken more seriously and it’s sad that people will take these doctors at their word without researching who they actually are.
It’s very easy to compare.

The nurses in NYC out playing in the street taking photos wearing garbage bags gave their opinion on PPE supplies. It was opinion that was countered by other opinions but maybe their direct area, group, Department was really out of PPE. Anecdotal but could be their reality.

These drs are giving their opinion on a treatment plan they’ve used for patients they’ve seen. Anecdotal but could be their reality. Other opinions by other drs in other hospitals, cities or countries may have had different experience.

There is nothing wrong with varying opinions in science.

These d
The doctor is lying. She can’t verify where she treated over 350 patients and cured them because it’s not true. How can anyone be so gullible?

There are plenty of actual doctors who are actually on the front line who are speaking about their real experiences with patients. Why would you want to believe a group who have been flown in to DC to create a propaganda film?

Can you verify that at least one of these doctors is working in a hospital treating patients?
You can't verify or prove any of the crap you say. So, do us all a favor and shut up..
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:23 pm Bahahaha!

Yes
Demon sperm did it for me. 😩
Locked Previous topicNext topic