THOT's live in BF kneels on Baby's neck in support of BLM

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:06 pm
29again wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:38 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 pm

OK? I wouldn't expect it to be.. It is a local thing since it is a man from Dekalb County.
The incident itself is local to me.
I was speaking solely about the teacher..not the moron that did the kneeling. <--- dude should be locked up asap. The teacher is local to me as he is in the burbs of Atlanta. <--- he is also a moron, but in a different way.
Does that change the appearance of this incident only making local and conservative news outlets, that it doesn't seem to be on any national MSM news outlet?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 pm
Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:46 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 pm I live in Atlanta so this has been all over my newsfeed and the news. He resigned today. He was a SN teacher too.. I have lost all faith in humanity lately.
its on local news, not on CNN, MSNBC, WP, NYT, etc.
OK? I wouldn't expect it to be.. It is a local thing since it is a man from Dekalb County.
Psst...it's a MSM conspiracy against showing the offenders of crimes if they are POC. It only makes national headlines if it's white people doing bad. :?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:29 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:06 pm
29again wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:38 pm

The incident itself is local to me.
I was speaking solely about the teacher..not the moron that did the kneeling. <--- dude should be locked up asap. The teacher is local to me as he is in the burbs of Atlanta. <--- he is also a moron, but in a different way.
Does that change the appearance of this incident only making local and conservative news outlets, that it doesn't seem to be on any national MSM news outlet?
Of course not.. did I say that? OP made a comment about not seeing it everywhere. The kneeling is on other news outlets. I was speaking solely about the idiot teacher. It is local so I've only seen it on the local news whereas I have seen the other guy on other outlets. I'm not sure where you got that, but okey dokey.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:34 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:35 pm I live in Atlanta so this has been all over my newsfeed and the news. He resigned today. He was a SN teacher too.. I have lost all faith in humanity lately.
People have got to stop posting all their thoughts on social media. I'm sure the dude was being sarcastic and it ended his career.
Why do you always defend the indefensible as long as it's not about Trump, religion, conservatives, etc?
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just not fast enough ... Smdh.
jas wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:17 pm ffs. I swear Covid is a way to thin the gene pool.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

People who abuse children make me irrationally angry. He's garbage and deserves repeated severe ass kickings, as does whoever was filming.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whaaaaat?! Really!? That's sad.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At the risk of realizing I didn't want to know, what it a THOT?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:40 pm At the risk of realizing I didn't want to know, what it a THOT?
THOT is short for “That hoe over there” and normally refers to a sexually promiscuous woman.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:40 pm At the risk of realizing I didn't want to know, what it a THOT?
THOT is short for “That hoe over there” and normally refers to a sexually promiscuous woman.
Thank you 😊
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic