2015 Video Shows Trump Denouncing Epstein’s Pedo Island as an “Absolute Cesspool”

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why, did it not have a solid gold toilet or something?

Really all this suggests is that trump likely knew some shady shit went down there and didn't alert the authorities. What a hero.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:16 pm Why, did it not have a solid gold toilet or something?

Really all this suggests is that trump likely knew some shady shit went down there and didn't alert the authorities. What a hero.
It's looking like plenty in authority already knew.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

2020 video shows mr. trump offering well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, alleged to have recruited and groomed young girls for abuse by her longtime lover Jeffery Epstein [bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Was Trump there to know that the island was a cesspool? 😂😂😂

No telling who is gonna get thrown under the bus if Maxwell starts singing.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Something happened at Mar-A-Lago in which several guests complained to the resort staff (and it evidently got back to Trump...or those who work for him down there) about Epstein, and apparently Epstein got banned from that resort.

It will be very interesting to see what Maxwell has as far as information on WHO.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm 2020 video shows mr. trump offering well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, alleged to have recruited and groomed young girls for abuse by her longtime lover Jeffery Epstein [bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

REAAACHING
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Trump has wished many people who are not his friends well.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:47 am Was Trump there to know that the island was a cesspool? 😂😂😂

No telling who is gonna get thrown under the bus if Maxwell starts singing.
I am sure there were rumors just like hollywood "joked" about harvey weinstein being a casting couch perv.

Who Visited Epstein's Island?

According to flight logs, Prince Andrew, Duke of York paid at least one visit aboard Epstein's private jet to the island, although former staff claimed he visited Little St. James several times.[14] According to a former employee, Victoria's Secret models were among the guests he saw there, and Les Wexner visited the island at least once.[8]

In March 2006, before Epstein was charged with unlawful sexual activity with a minor, Stephen Hawking visited the island with a group of particle physicists, cosmologists and theorists, including three Nobel laureates and experts on gravity, dark matter and string theory.[15][16] All had been invited to attend a conference funded by Epstein.[15] A March 2006 photograph on Little St. James shows Hawking, David Gross and Lisa Randall at a barbecue during the conference.[16][11] Other visitors have included Gerard 't Hooft, Frank Wilczek, Lawrence Krauss and Martin Nowak.[11] Krauss said most of the conference took place on the neighbouring island of St. Thomas, but Epstein had thrown a party on Little St. James.[15]

Bill Clinton is widely reported to have visited Little St. James.[17] According to The Independent, Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet to Little St. James[18] on multiple occasions between 2002 and 2005.[19] According to Newsweek, Bill Clinton had been to Little St. James as part of Epstein's circle.[11] while traveling with Epstein she saw Clinton on the island.[21] In a 2011 conversation with her lawyers, Roberts claimed Clinton traveled to Epstein's retreat on Little St. James in 2002.[22] A Freedom of Information Act request for Secret Service records of visits Clinton may have made to Little St. James produced no such evidence.[21] According to Epstein's flight logs, Clinton never flew near the U.S. Virgin Islands.[22] In July 2019, a Clinton spokesperson issued a statement saying Clinton never visited the island.[6][23]

But who exactly rode in Epstein's private passenger jet?

Well, former President Bill Clinton, for one, was a "Lolita Express" passenger, according to flight logs obtained by Fox News in 2016. Those records show that Clinton took at least 26 trips aboard the private vessel from 2001 to 2003, traveling with fellow passengers, who were identified with their initials or first names, including the name "Tatiana," according to Fox News. Epstein also financed a private plane that took Clinton, the actor Kevin Spacey, and the comedian Chris Tucker to Africa to tour HIV/AIDS project sites, according to a 2002 New York magazine profile on Epstein that cited Page Six. Other former passengers include the lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who has defended Epstein in court; Larry Summers, the former Treasury secretary and Harvard president; the supermodel Naomi Campbell; and the scientist Steven Pinker, according to flight logs of the jet obtained by Gawker in 2015.

https://www.insider.com/famous-people-f ... ess-2019-7

"An attorney who represented the victims of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual assault said that in 2009, the only person that helped him was then citizen Donald Trump"

.“Name the other politically-connected and financially powerful people that Ghislaine Maxwell told you to go have S*x with,” Menninger said.

“They instructed me to have S*x with George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, that I don’t know his name,” Giuffre said.

‘He (Trump) didn’t partake in any’ of — any S*x with any of us but he flirted with me.’ It’s true that he didn’t partake in any S*x with us, but it’s not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me,” Giuffre clarified later.

Epstein was once reportedly a regular at the resort, although he was never a member. Trump later banned Epstein from the property, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters at the White House after Epstein’s arrest last month. “I had a falling out a long time ago, I’d say maybe 15 years. … I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/ ... mp-1456221
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lmao it’s not a reach 🤣 how many of those other people were known child traffickers?
Mr.Smile wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:33 am
moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm 2020 video shows mr. trump offering well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, alleged to have recruited and groomed young girls for abuse by her longtime lover Jeffery Epstein [bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

REAAACHING
Locked Previous topicNext topic