This crap is getting out of hand...

Anonymous 2

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:17 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:07 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:04 pm The link is not working... Cliif Notes, anyone??
They are working for me but here they are again
First link
https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/couples-s ... y-insists/

Second link
https://www.forbes.com/sites/marlamilli ... e8c5d35c6d
First link: page not found.
Second link: There is no article- just a page with Fauci's face on it with a headline about not having the best interest of the nation at heart.
Same for me.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:04 pm The link is not working... Cliif Notes, anyone??
It was referencing an article in the Annals of Internal medicine that was sharing that the virus can indeed spread through sexual contact & intimacy ( the following in sarcasm font) because I mean who of us would have assumed that? Lol

The article then has a table Just listing the safest option ps 1)abstinence 2) masturbation 3) social distant video S*x 4) S*x with you quarantined partner 5) S*x using barrier protections like masks and condoms, avoid kissing.

Surprisingly Captain Obvious was not the author!
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can understand that if having sexual contact with random people. With my own husband, I don’t plan on doing so, LOL. It’s no different than me being around him or hugging him. We’re in the same space anyway and constantly come into contact.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

First link

Second link
Second link: There is no article- just a page with Fauci's face on it with a headline about not having the best interest of the nation at heart.
That is weird because both links are working for me even in the quote tree
First link article:
Safe S*x during the coronavirus pandemic might soon require protection beyond just the nether regions.

A new study from researchers at Harvard University says that hooking up carries some risk for transmitting COVID-19 from one partner to the other and recommends — among other practices — wearing a face mask while doin’ it.

The research, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, ranked frisky situations based on how likely it is to catch coronavirus while in the act. Researchers recommend wearing a mask for the riskiest sexual scenario: S*x with people other than those with whom one is quarantined.

If you have an out-of-house coronavirus crush, the study says, besides keeping your mask on, you should avoid kissing, any oral-to-anal act and anything else that involves semen or urine. Shower before and after, and clean the space with alcohol wipes or soap.

The study also mentions that having S*x with people who are together in quarantine is safer, but there is still a risk. For instance, if one partner goes outside to run an errand and is exposed to the virus, they can transmit it to the other. Even if that person is ultimately an asymptomatic carrier, they can still infect the other.

The safest approach to sexual activity, according to the researchers, is not having any. Abstinence, they say, is “low risk for infection, though not feasible for many.” Another option, they add, is masturbation.

Other recommendations have come out since the coronavirus outbreak in the US, with some of them providing graphics to enhance the lessons. In April, the Oregon Health Authority released a S*x guide that went viral, just weeks after the same happened to one released by the NYC Department of Health. The Oregon example stood out for its illustrations of condoms, a fleshlight and a peach, and NYC’s with its vivid warning about anal rimming.

Second link article

You may not have considered wearing a face mask in the bedroom, but Harvard researchers recommend that people not quarantining together wear face masks and avoid kissing during S*x.

They report that “it appears all forms of in-person sexual contact carry risk for viral transmission, because the virus is readily transmitted by aerosols.”

In their commentary, “Sexual Health in the SARS-CoV-2 Era” that was published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, the researchers provide guidelines healthcare providers can use when counseling their patients about the Covid-19 risks related to S*x.

They have ranked sexual activity based on level of risk:

Abstinence - low risk, but not feasible for many

Masturbation - low risk for infection

Digital sexual activity - This includes cyber S*x and phone S*x, but researchers caution about the risk of screenshots and sexual extortion.

Most Popular In: Healthcare

American Medical Association, Nurses And Hospitals Plead With Americans To Wear Masks
Face Masks With 5G Antennas, The Latest Covid-19 Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory
‘Tingling Throat Syndrome’: Woman Has 1.5-Inch Worm In Her Tonsils
S*x with someone you are quarantined with - Risk of infection if partner is exposed outside the home; risk of infection from asymptomatic partner.

S*x with someone you are NOT quarantined with - Risk reduction includes limiting the number of partners, avoiding S*x with partners who have evident symptoms consistent with Covid-19, avoiding kissing and behaviors with risk of fecal-oral transmission, wearing face masks, showering before and after S*x, and cleaning the physical space with soap or alcohol wipes.

The New York City Health Department previously released a detailed guide about safe S*x practices during the pandemic.

It echos the advice of the Harvard researchers saying you are your safest S*x partner and the next safest S*x partner is someone you live with.

It also urges consideration if you or your partner has any medical condition linked to more severe Covid-19 symptoms (such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc.) In these cases, health officials say you may want to skip S*x
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:00 pm
It was referencing an article in the Annals of Internal medicine that was sharing that the virus can indeed spread through sexual contact & intimacy ( the following in sarcasm font) because I mean who of us would have assumed that? Lol

The article then has a table Just listing the safest option ps 1)abstinence 2) masturbation 3) social distant video S*x 4) S*x with you quarantined partner 5) S*x using barrier protections like masks and condoms, avoid kissing.

Masks.. ummm...no...LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:07 pm

First link

Second link
That is weird because both links are working for me even in the quote tree
First link article:
Safe S*x during the coronavirus pandemic might soon require protection beyond just the nether regions.

A new study from researchers at Harvard University says that hooking up carries some risk for transmitting COVID-19 from one partner to the other and recommends — among other practices — wearing a face mask while doin’ it.

The research, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, ranked frisky situations based on how likely it is to catch coronavirus while in the act. Researchers recommend wearing a mask for the riskiest sexual scenario: S*x with people other than those with whom one is quarantined.

If you have an out-of-house coronavirus crush, the study says, besides keeping your mask on, you should avoid kissing, any oral-to-anal act and anything else that involves semen or urine. Shower before and after, and clean the space with alcohol wipes or soap.

The study also mentions that having S*x with people who are together in quarantine is safer, but there is still a risk. For instance, if one partner goes outside to run an errand and is exposed to the virus, they can transmit it to the other. Even if that person is ultimately an asymptomatic carrier, they can still infect the other.

The safest approach to sexual activity, according to the researchers, is not having any. Abstinence, they say, is “low risk for infection, though not feasible for many.” Another option, they add, is masturbation.

Other recommendations have come out since the coronavirus outbreak in the US, with some of them providing graphics to enhance the lessons. In April, the Oregon Health Authority released a S*x guide that went viral, just weeks after the same happened to one released by the NYC Department of Health. The Oregon example stood out for its illustrations of condoms, a fleshlight and a peach, and NYC’s with its vivid warning about anal rimming.

Second link article

You may not have considered wearing a face mask in the bedroom, but Harvard researchers recommend that people not quarantining together wear face masks and avoid kissing during S*x.

They report that “it appears all forms of in-person sexual contact carry risk for viral transmission, because the virus is readily transmitted by aerosols.”

In their commentary, “Sexual Health in the SARS-CoV-2 Era” that was published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, the researchers provide guidelines healthcare providers can use when counseling their patients about the Covid-19 risks related to S*x.

They have ranked sexual activity based on level of risk:

Abstinence - low risk, but not feasible for many

Masturbation - low risk for infection

Digital sexual activity - This includes cyber S*x and phone S*x, but researchers caution about the risk of screenshots and sexual extortion.

Most Popular In: Healthcare

American Medical Association, Nurses And Hospitals Plead With Americans To Wear Masks
Face Masks With 5G Antennas, The Latest Covid-19 Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory
‘Tingling Throat Syndrome’: Woman Has 1.5-Inch Worm In Her Tonsils
S*x with someone you are quarantined with - Risk of infection if partner is exposed outside the home; risk of infection from asymptomatic partner.

S*x with someone you are NOT quarantined with - Risk reduction includes limiting the number of partners, avoiding S*x with partners who have evident symptoms consistent with Covid-19, avoiding kissing and behaviors with risk of fecal-oral transmission, wearing face masks, showering before and after S*x, and cleaning the physical space with soap or alcohol wipes.

The New York City Health Department previously released a detailed guide about safe S*x practices during the pandemic.

It echos the advice of the Harvard researchers saying you are your safest S*x partner and the next safest S*x partner is someone you live with.

It also urges consideration if you or your partner has any medical condition linked to more severe Covid-19 symptoms (such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc.) In these cases, health officials say you may want to skip S*x
Both links say page not found for me.. with a 404 message.
Eh.. I'm definitely not worried.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:00 pm

Masks?! Can you imagine LOL. How sexy! 😂
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:44 pm https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/couples-s ... y-insists/

How much more are people going to be told to give up? Now we can’t even have S*x with our spouse without the “experts” telling us what we should be doing? f**k that, my husband is away from home 5 days a week, If we followed all these “rules” we wouldn’t even be able to be in the same room the few days he’s home a week.
Ridiculous. Though we have a few nuts on here that probably already do this Or will be doing it because someone now told them to. -looking at you Oli.
Hehe.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:43 pm We have to wear masks during S*x now?

Okay I am showing up with a Freddy Krueger mask next time lol.
Lol
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My husband is alone at the office with just my sil and yes, they have masks. Everything is done over the phone, they’re not interacting with others. They’re not even in close contact with each other. Even then, first thing he does when getting home is shower and change his clothes.
So I don’t need an excuse or to justify how we choose to protect ourselves and what risks we choose to take to anyone.
I seriously don’t get why people care if I leave my home or disinfect my groceries. It’s like some people are even offended that I do that 😂
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:44 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:26 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:18 pm Why? Because epidemiologists are trying to keep people healthy?
Do you leave your house ever, even to pick up a load of bread? Does your spouse? Because if yes then you should wear a mask during sexual and avoid contact with semen or the best option suggested on the article is abstaining. Sorry that’s ridiculous, people are not robots, we need human contact, we need intimacy.
Yes I would like to see the excuses of people who scream don’t leave the house, wash groceries, never go out again but yet they have S*x with their husband who was out at work all day?? That doesn’t make sense to do because it is not SAFE according to the experts...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic