Reminder - Governmental Brain Washing Is Real - Communists VS USA

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would suggest you look into the psychology of mass media, there is a particular lecture available on youtube called "manipulating the masses" and it goes into detail how our media usage is being used to manipulate us and to shape our perspectives of the world around us and the people in it, and politics etc.

its true.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Considering how many so-called conspiracy theories from the past have turned out to be actually true, I wouldn't discount too much now. Not saying I buy all of them hook, line, and sinker, but more like I'm open to the concept that they could be true.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Conspiracytheorist
Villein
Villein

Unread post

A charismatic person or group can take an educated man and turn him back into an animal only worried about fulfilling his basic needs. Brain washing comes in many forms and the government is always looking for new and inventive ways to further their agendas. Partisanship means nothing. It’s the powerful vs the weak.
Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:42 pm I would suggest you look into the psychology of mass media, there is a particular lecture available on youtube called "manipulating the masses" and it goes into detail how our media usage is being used to manipulate us and to shape our perspectives of the world around us and the people in it, and politics etc.

its true.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The main force of brainwashing in our culture is materialism. We are conditioned from birth to overconsume.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Consumerism is indeed a problem, but I don’t think that’s the main driving brainwashing force. Look at what Trump did: he used fear. That’s what most cult leaders use to brainer wash their followers. And he did it perfectly, creating “enemies” and an “us vs them” mentality that rallied the si pero le around him. He just has to say that the “bad hombres” are crossing here to kill you, so build a wall. Or Muslims are here to blow you up, so register them. And his tactic about victimizing himself to the “lame stream media” who spreads “fake news”? Classic cult tactic. And his cultist followers swallowed it all happily, feeling that now they’re safe from all these “threats” thanks to him.

That’s the key behind successful brainwashing: invent a threat and then make yourself the one solution to that threat. Jim Jones did it, Heaven’s Gate did it, David Koresh did it and now Donald Trump did it.
SallyMae wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:41 pm The main force of brainwashing in our culture is materialism. We are conditioned from birth to overconsume.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think you are right that fear is the lever used by "brainwashing." That is also the primal urge underlying materialism - fear of deprivation. Consumerism (among other malign forces) exploits this fear and also fear of social rejection.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:13 pm Consumerism is indeed a problem, but I don’t think that’s the main driving brainwashing force. Look at what Trump did: he used fear. That’s what most cult leaders use to brainer wash their followers. And he did it perfectly, creating “enemies” and an “us vs them” mentality that rallied the si pero le around him. He just has to say that the “bad hombres” are crossing here to kill you, so build a wall. Or Muslims are here to blow you up, so register them. And his tactic about victimizing himself to the “lame stream media” who spreads “fake news”? Classic cult tactic. And his cultist followers swallowed it all happily, feeling that now they’re safe from all these “threats” thanks to him.

That’s the key behind successful brainwashing: invent a threat and then make yourself the one solution to that threat. Jim Jones did it, Heaven’s Gate did it, David Koresh did it and now Donald Trump did it.
SallyMae wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:41 pm The main force of brainwashing in our culture is materialism. We are conditioned from birth to overconsume.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And I think that the biggest fear people have is the fear of lack of control. Which is understandable as fact is, there are very few things in our lives we can control. And if you notice, what most cult leaders sell is the idea of control. You don’t have control, but I do. Relinquish your will to me and I’ll make everything work out for you. That’s also the idea behind self help crap books like “The Sectet”, all those promoting the so called “law of attraction”- they sell the idea that you can control what comes to you by sheer will.
Bottom line is you want people to follow you? Sell them the fallacy of control, either by making them think they have it or you have it for their benefit.
SallyMae wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:05 pm I think you are right that fear is the lever used by "brainwashing." That is also the primal urge underlying materialism - fear of deprivation. Consumerism (among other malign forces) exploits this fear and also fear of social rejection.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:13 pm Consumerism is indeed a problem, but I don’t think that’s the main driving brainwashing force. Look at what Trump did: he used fear. That’s what most cult leaders use to brainer wash their followers. And he did it perfectly, creating “enemies” and an “us vs them” mentality that rallied the si pero le around him. He just has to say that the “bad hombres” are crossing here to kill you, so build a wall. Or Muslims are here to blow you up, so register them. And his tactic about victimizing himself to the “lame stream media” who spreads “fake news”? Classic cult tactic. And his cultist followers swallowed it all happily, feeling that now they’re safe from all these “threats” thanks to him.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic