You screwed up 4 times!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We ordered Taco John’s for lunch. We had ordered a grilled taco with beef, medium potatoes, a bean burrito, and small potatoes. We got a grilled taco with chicken, medium potatoes, and a soft shell taco with beef. I noticed right away the small potatoes were missing so I went back through. Got home and noticed the burrito was a soft shell taco. Went back. Got given a meat burrito. The person I bought the burrito for doesn’t eat meat. I’m not going back again but seriously??? Wtf.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

At this point John himself should drive that bean burrito to your house! lol!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So aggravating. Happens to me all the time😡
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Never heard of Taco John's, but I know whenever we go to Taco Bell you don't leave the window without checking the bag. We just kind of have an expectation of something being screwed up at this point. Same with a lot of fast food around here.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 2

Unread post

And remember, many feel that minimum wage worker needs more money per hour!
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:38 pm Never heard of Taco John's, but I know whenever we go to Taco Bell you don't leave the window without checking the bag. We just kind of have an expectation of something being screwed up at this point. Same with a lot of fast food around here.
Seriously with Taco bell. You're generally fine if you only get one or two things, but three or more and there is ALWAYS one missing.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I feel lucky. All Taco Bell forgot today was my hot sauce.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:51 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:38 pm Never heard of Taco John's, but I know whenever we go to Taco Bell you don't leave the window without checking the bag. We just kind of have an expectation of something being screwed up at this point. Same with a lot of fast food around here.
Seriously with Taco bell. You're generally fine if you only get one or two things, but three or more and there is ALWAYS one missing.
Ours isn't always missing stuff, but they like to throw the wrong thing or version of something in the bag. It's getting to the point where I need to unwrap stuff because I ordered a spicy potato taco, dammit, and I want my spicy potato taco and not a regular taco.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:43 pm And remember, many feel that minimum wage worker needs more money per hour!
Maybe if they're paid enough to keep them out of poverty, they'd do better and take their job more seriously.

😏
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah that's highly annoying. Happens sometimes. I think they should have 3 windows. One where you pay, one where you pick up your order, and the third one where you can give it back and request the stuff you actually ordered.

Locked Previous topicNext topic