Why am I the only one in the house that can do dishes the right way?

Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

How hard is it to rinse dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher? :? My spouse always says she won’t do the dishes because I complain she doesn’t do it right. All you have to do to do it right is rinse the dishes so they don’t come out of the dishwasher with food stuck on them. 🙃 🙃🙃🙃 So i end up the one who does the dishes 3 times a day.

What little things does your spouse do that drives you crazy?
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She doesn’t have to do it the right way because you’ll do it the right way😂 I’ve learned that with Dh and the kids, if they don’t want to do something they’ll half ass it so I’ll just do it.

As far as my spouse, right now, everything. I keep threatening to run away from home.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:57 am She doesn’t have to do it the right way because you’ll do it the right way😂 I’ve learned that with Dh and the kids, if they don’t want to do something they’ll half ass it so I’ll just do it.

As far as my spouse, right now, everything. I keep threatening to run away from home.
Yea, my middle dd caught on to that really fast.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:57 am She doesn’t have to do it the right way because you’ll do it the right way😂 I’ve learned that with Dh and the kids, if they don’t want to do something they’ll half ass it so I’ll just do it.

I KNOW. Little shit. She’s even said as much “work smarter not harder.” 🙄 She’s admitted to doing it with other things so I know it’s the same with this. Drives me up a wall.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What detergent do you use? Aside from the obvious like food you didn't finish I never pre rinse mine and they always get clean. I use Costco brand dish tabs.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:02 am What detergent do you use? Aside from the obvious like food you didn't finish I never pre rinse mine and they always get clean. I use Costco brand dish tabs.
Same except I use Finish.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My DH does the laundry. I hate the way he does it, but I bite my tongue. Otherwise he’d stop helping, so I’ve just got to lower my expectations. It’s clean and put away and I no longer have to hear he has no clean underwear, so I can deal with . It’s a trade off, really. He also likes to talk to me while I cook. I really dislike that, and yet after being married 10 years, he still does it.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:13 am My DH does the laundry. I hate the way he does it, but I bite my tongue. Otherwise he’d stop helping, so I’ve just got to lower my expectations. It’s clean and put away and I no longer have to hear he has no clean underwear, so I can deal with . It’s a trade off, really. He also likes to talk to me while I cook. I really dislike that, and yet after being married 10 years, he still does it.

Ugh I hate that. My DH wears headphones while he cooks so no one talks to him lol.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nothing.. he does the yard work that I refuse to do so we're good here. I do the inside and he does the outside. I have no issue with how he does anything when he does things inside...probably because we've been together since we were kids though.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:00 am

Yea, my middle dd caught on to that really fast.
Kids always seem to figure it out fast.
Locked Previous topicNext topic