Rage over an accidental bump.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Okay, I just looked that the video BB posted and I got nothing.

Bumping someone in Chipotle is not a reason to pull out cameras, threatening to f**k someone’s white ass up and doxx them as a racist to ruin their life or go viral.

She shouldn’t have pulled the gun but you can’t go to that extreme and expect someone to be rational with you.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:34 pm Okay, I just looked that the video BB posted and I got nothing.

Bumping someone in Chipotle is not a reason to pull out cameras, threatening to f**k someone’s white ass up and doxx them as a racist to ruin their life or go viral.

She shouldn’t have pulled the gun but you can’t go to that extreme and expect someone to be rational with you.
I could tell in the woman’s voice that she was scared. It’s crazy they they still moved toward her while she held her gun on them. Luckily enough they came to their senses and backed off because that could have turned out real bad for everyone.
The woman starting the whole thing set a very bad example for her daughter. I don’t think they were wanting to hear an apology. I think they saw a reason to harass a white woman and get views on YouTube for the next “ racist incident “.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:43 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:34 pm Okay, I just looked that the video BB posted and I got nothing.

I could tell in the woman’s voice that she was scared. It’s crazy they they still moved toward her while she held her gun on them. Luckily enough they came to their senses and backed off because that could have turned out real bad for everyone.
The woman starting the whole thing set a very bad example for her daughter. I don’t think they were wanting to hear an apology. I think they saw a reason to harass a white woman and get views on YouTube for the next “ racist incident “.
FFS enough of people being scared. The black woman sounded nuts and so did her daughter but to fear them is ridiculous. And I don’t buy that she was afraid.

She was arguing with crazy which made her just as crazy.. You walk away from irrational people, you don’t draw a gun. There are zero excuses for getting out of the car with a gun drawn.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:51 pm

FFS enough of people being scared. The black woman sounded nuts and so did her daughter but to fear them is ridiculous. And I don’t buy that she was afraid.

She was arguing with crazy which made her just as crazy.. You walk away from irrational people, you don’t draw a gun. There are zero excuses for getting out of the car with a gun drawn.
Yes. The black woman sounded nuts and she was threatening to beat their ass. They were yelling and hostile. There was a reason to be scared.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THE FULL VIDEO??

the MSM is only posting an edited version. the white woman is pregnant 1st of all, 2nd, the black mom threatens to beat the husband.

she says, shut the f**k up or I will beat your white ass. then calls them racist, lol. whos racist here?

the black women refuse to let the white couple leave, and one gets behind their car as they're backing out. THAT is what made the white woman get out of her car and confront them with a gun.

watch the who video, IDK if the white woman accidentally bumped into one of them, or what but she repeatedly asks them to leave her alone, let her pass, stop blocking her, then apologizes and says shes not racist and they still wont leave her alone! seriously, these 2 black women were being hyper aggressive and confrontational. IDK, if a gun was the appropriate response but she obviously felt threatened and they WERE THREATENED WITH keep VIOLENCE.

Now, some are saying she should have called the police, she kept telling the women to go ahead and call them. but if she had, she would have been attacked for that too. because now whenever a white woman calls the police she's a karen "weaponizing the police". clearly spiteful cunts are using the internet to try to take down as many white devils as they can, confront them and film them w/o context and just yell "RAAACIST!!!" then have their army of trolls doxx them, get them fired, harassed and charged with a crime.

you know how many times I have been bumped into in the civilized community I live in? several, usually the encounter is met with "excuse me" or sorry, and if not, oh well- keep walking and try to be a bigger person. We have no unity, we have no fucks to give for our fellow man, we have no shared culture, we don't even have shared social norms for behavior. there is no social cohesion at all. I worry for my kids' future.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We're now living in a time that people have others stand in front of their car, block them, jump on their hood, kick their car, break their windows with objects, open their doors, and try to pull them out of their car. Clearly the people who were the bumpees overreacted and were looking for trouble. They found it.

I personally wouldn't have drawn on them in that situation. The bumper most definitely over reacted. That's not what concealed carry is for. It doesn't seem that their lives were in danger and brandishing is a felony as far as I understand.

EVERYONE is wound tighter than a spring now, with a hair trigger. We live in a time that our police protection is being reduced. If one person antagonizes another, you have no idea what the reaction is going to be today.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yeah, I can’t lie and say that I haven’t noticed people saturating social media with “Karen” videos to go viral and people jump to dox without getting the full story. I get extreme cases, but I’m not feeling the urgency to ruin people’s lives without taking the time to see what happened.

This didn’t need to be a national racially driven story IMO. The mom was dead wrong up until the lady pulled that gun and the courts can handle brandishing weapons in public.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:34 pm She shouldn’t have pulled the gun but
No "but"s.

A physically aggressive response to a purely verbally aggressive interaction is always crossing the line.

Threatening lethal force is so far beyond the line, it's insane.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:36 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:34 pm She shouldn’t have pulled the gun but
No "but"s.

A physically aggressive response to a purely verbally aggressive interaction is always crossing the line.

Threatening lethal force is so far beyond the line, it's insane.
Ummm no , that is your opinion and there is a “but” in mine. No, the lady shouldn’t have pulled the gun and the mom was dead wrong too.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:16 pm DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THE FULL VIDEO??

the MSM is only posting an edited version. the white woman is pregnant 1st of all, 2nd, the black mom threatens to beat the husband.

she says, shut the f**k up or I will beat your white ass. then calls them racist, lol. whos racist here?

the black women refuse to let the white couple leave, and one gets behind their car as they're backing out. THAT is what made the white woman get out of her car and confront them with a gun.

watch the who video, IDK if the white woman accidentally bumped into one of them, or what but she repeatedly asks them to leave her alone, let her pass, stop blocking her, then apologizes and says shes not racist and they still wont leave her alone! seriously, these 2 black women were being hyper aggressive and confrontational. IDK, if a gun was the appropriate response but she obviously felt threatened and they WERE THREATENED WITH keep VIOLENCE.

Now, some are saying she should have called the police, she kept telling the women to go ahead and call them. but if she had, she would have been attacked for that too. because now whenever a white woman calls the police she's a karen "weaponizing the police". clearly spiteful cunts are using the internet to try to take down as many white devils as they can, confront them and film them w/o context and just yell "RAAACIST!!!" then have their army of trolls doxx them, get them fired, harassed and charged with a crime.

you know how many times I have been bumped into in the civilized community I live in? several, usually the encounter is met with "excuse me" or sorry, and if not, oh well- keep walking and try to be a bigger person. We have no unity, we have no fucks to give for our fellow man, we have no shared culture, we don't even have shared social norms for behavior. there is no social cohesion at all. I worry for my kids' future.
I thought she looked pregnant.
Locked Previous topicNext topic