Trump's new logo reminds me of an old logo...oh, yeah.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BGL2020
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Trump's new logo reminds me of an old logo...oh, yeah.

jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump is an accidental Nazi but his people who actually run the show know exactly what's up.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's an idiot, but not in cases like this. He's pandering to his base.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:30 pm He's an idiot, but not in cases like this. He's pandering to his base.
They aren’t even trying anymore for the average American. They know their only hope is his base and hanging on to them with whatever it takes.
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is this anything more than just a random t-shirt?
BGL2020 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:34 pm Trump's new logo reminds me of an old logo...oh, yeah.

Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol that's the dumbest leap I've seen on here in awhile. Which is saying a lot. Congrats!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:13 pm Lol that's the dumbest leap I've seen on here in awhile. Which is saying a lot. Congrats!
It might seem dumb to you but if you review your history on how dictators use nationalism with slogans like that you can understand the problem. Dictators like Mussolini in Italy and Franco in Spain gained power with nationalism.

Not that Trump has any chance of being a powerful leader but for them create that slogan and symbol shows desperation. Plus they had to throw away the Keep America Great slogan because we are worse off than we were four years ago, regardless of who’s at fault.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You, the OP, are just so pathetic. Always crying out for attention. You'll make up anything to try to make yourself feel important.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WOW.
Is this really his official logo or something one of this crazy cultish follower groups came up with?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:21 am WOW.
Is this really his official logo or something one of this crazy cultish follower groups came up with?
I hope it’s just some of the extremist fans and not official.
Locked Previous topicNext topic