I don't wear a face mask

Anonymous 19

Unread post

I also can't wear a mask for medical reasons. I've tried several and they all failed me in some way. I have a letter from my doctor exempting me that I got in late March/early April. Not one person has said anything to me, not even a glare. I mind my own business, keep my hands in my pockets if I have them, and go about my business.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 17 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:11 am I do not want in your mask debate.

But as someone who has ordered Hospice for patients, she can very well qualify for Hospice, if she wanted to, based on the info she has shared.

I suggest Hospice to patients frequently and they can decline if they want to continue aggressive care & hospitalization. But you do not need to be bed ridden, doped up in Morphine, to qualify for hospice care. It simply means you are end-stage in diseases such as COPD, CHF, cancer and likely have 6 months or less to live if we stopped frequent hospital care and possibly other treatments.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:26 am Thank you doctor google. She is handling her disease with medication. She is not actively dying nor is she to the point where pain management is the only option. This, she is not eligible regardless of your googled definition. Now go away as you offer nothing but anti mask propaganda.

Yoloo wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 pm This comes directly from the national hospice and palliative care organization:

Eligibility for Hospice Care Certification and Recertification for Hospice Care

A patient is eligible for the Medicare Hospice Benefit if (a) the patient is eligible for Part A of Medicare and (b) two physicians determine that the patient has six months or less to live if the disease runs its normal course.

Good information. They'll do that with an Alzheimer's diagnosis too. It helps emphasise the DNR order also. We had my ma on hospice her last year and a half or so for that reason.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

my county just made it mandatory to wear a mask when out in public.stores everywhere now have signs that say if you arent wearing a mask, you aren't allowed inside and they have people posted at the doors. I hate wearing it
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:32 pm
PoplarGrove wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 pm

I did not have a panic attack.

My sister has asthma and my daughter has panic attacks and they look exactly the same. If you ask them to describe the physical symptoms they're nearly identicle. Ironically, my sister can wear a mask for hours just fine with no drop in oxygen levels. If you're positive it wasn't a panic attack you might want to have your doctor runs tests to see exactly why you're unable to breath in a cloth or surgical mask.
I have talked with my doctor. My lung function is horrible like less than 30%. My oxygen needs have gone way up. I'm on it continuously now and if it falls off at night my says drop to the low 60s.
Needing continuous oxygen is a little different than just asthma. If you're wearing a cannula then the people coming up to you aren't the brightest bulbs in the box. You're the reason the rest of us should be wearing masks.

Maybe get a button made that says "thank you for wearing a mask for people who can't". It might shut those people up.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 19 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:11 pm I also can't wear a mask for medical reasons. I've tried several and they all failed me in some way. I have a letter from my doctor exempting me that I got in late March/early April. Not one person has said anything to me, not even a glare. I mind my own business, keep my hands in my pockets if I have them, and go about my business.
I’m curious how did the mask fail you? Do masks make you feel claustrophobic?

Where I am to enter any establishment requires a mask. I walked into one store forgetting to put my mask on and I was immediately stopped.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If they get too close, just start coughing in their direction.

Get a shirt that says "I went to China, and all I got was this shirt and a virus".

Locked Previous topicNext topic