Why I like having S*x with married men

Anonymous 1

Unread post

1. No strings attached and nothing will ever come from it. After we are done we go our separate ways and that is that. Too many single guys push for more

2. The being sneaky part is thrilling and hot. There is something very fun and scary about having S*x with the wife is away in her bed.

3. The S*x is better. Men try really hard knowing their whole marriage and the life they know is on the line.

4. No pressure of there being a future or having a relationship. This is similar to number one and a huge reason for me.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Old news.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just when I thought the having affairs with married men saga was over...
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Disgusting slut.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ahhh well, his wife probably has a f**k buddy too it's probably why she's not F***ing her dh.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:35 amOld news.
I saw someone ask why women have S*x with married men. Instead of hijacking another post I made my own.
penpen
Villein
Villein

Unread post

It's not like the story of the guy promising to leave this wife for the new woman is unheard of. I'd say the no pressure of having a relationship idea is a bit of luck rather than a guarantee.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:35 amOld news.
I saw someone ask why women have S*x with married men. Instead of hijacking another post I made my own.
Meh...

It's not enlightening.

We know. The reasons are always the same.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:31 am 1. No strings attached and nothing will ever come from it. After we are done we go our separate ways and that is that. Too many single guys push for more

2. The being sneaky part is thrilling and hot. There is something very fun and scary about having S*x with the wife is away in her bed.

3. The S*x is better. Men try really hard knowing their whole marriage and the life they know is on the line.

4. No pressure of there being a future or having a relationship. This is similar to number one and a huge reason for me.
it is all fun and games until his wife find out and beats the living f**k out of you. js.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I guess I don’t know enough single women to know how many would actually degrade themselves by sleeping with a married man. I can also say of all the married men I know NONE have ever had an affair, well, with the exception of 1 and his wife has made his life a living hell-so I’m sure he wishes 15 minutes between the sheets with a skank never happened.

You do you though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic