I think his dd is trying to push my buttons.

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:39 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:54 pm
I said " sorry girl but that's my spot " with a huge fake smile on my face and she looked at her dad and then moved with a huge fake smile on her face.
You don't have to solve everything by being rude.
How was I rude? I would think that her thinking it's ok to take my seat was rude. Usually spouses sit together.
but you're separating so why would you even care?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 6

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am honestly? you're divorcing her dad so why do you care if she takes a front seat?
She can't divorce him because they were never married. She clearly isn't leaving him either.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

In my house guests and visitors get the front seat. Then again I'm not a self absorbed c**t that ought to be sterilized before damaging yet ANOTHER child emotionally and psychologically.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s a petty thing to get upset about, IMO. Sounds like a squabble between siblings.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:53 am In my house guests and visitors get the front seat. Then again I'm not a self absorbed c**t that ought to be sterilized before damaging yet ANOTHER child emotionally and psychologically.
That’s an odd rule. What if you have multiple guests? What if your guest is a child?

While I think it’s odd that OP didn’t automatically sit in the back seat with her newborn, I don’t automatically assume my guest should sit in the front. In all honesty, we tend to give the tallest person the front seat unless there is an older relative with us. In that case, the older relative gets it.

ETA by older I mean 65+.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This whole post had me confused. Yikes. Okay, it's Monday, and it's been a busy weekend haha. I think I got it now.

I think you handled it really good. Next time she does it, tell her she's not going and get her out of your car.

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yay, you're both fake to each other. She doesn't like you (doesn't have to) and you don't like her (don't have to). Big F***ing deal. Aren't you supposed to be leaving this guy? (again)?

And unless the seat is marked, it's not "your" seat. Grow up.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:27 am This whole post had me confused. Yikes. Okay, it's Monday, and it's been a busy weekend haha. I think I got it now.

I think you handled it really good. Next time she does it, tell her she's not going and get her out of your car.
Hopefully her father would stand up for her if Op took that advice because thats a completely unhinged way to deal with something so minor.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:10 pm yup Im good at letting things not get to me but she's been trying really hard since I had my daughter.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:58 pm lol. Oh...It sounds like she was trying to get a rise out of you. Don't give her the satisfaction of playing into her games. Just state what you want and state it without any attitude. The sooner she realizes that she's not getting a rise out of you, the sooner she might let up.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:54 pm
I said " sorry girl but that's my spot " with a huge fake smile on my face and she looked at her dad and then moved with a huge fake smile on her face.
You're horrible at not letting things get to you...
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 am
agander2017 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:27 am This whole post had me confused. Yikes. Okay, it's Monday, and it's been a busy weekend haha. I think I got it now.

Hopefully her father would stand up for her if Op took that advice because thats a completely unhinged way to deal with something so minor.
The daughter is 23 years old. There is no need for her father to step in and say anything. She's an adult, and she was doing it to be rude. If her father was any kind of man, he would have told her to get in the backseat, because that's his wife's seat. Judging from RB's previous posts, this guy isn't a good person, and not much of a man anyways.

Locked Previous topicNext topic