I think his dd is trying to push my buttons.

Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:09 pm My SO's dd decided she wanted to come over this weekend, ok whatever. So today we were headed to home depot and a few other stores. My SO, DS and his daughter got into the car before me. I finally got the baby and made my way to the car and guess who was sitting in the front seat? yes, his DAUGHTER. I politely asked her to get out of my seat. This is not the first time she's done something like this. I'm not making a big deal about it but I'm curious about how you would handle it. He was driving MY car and even if it was his car, I would've told her to move. Never in a million years would I think its ok to do something like that if I was visiting my dad and his wife and my dad's wife is only a few years older than me and pregnant with their third child together.
Hold up..When did you get married? If I were the daughter, I'd do my best to make you both uncomfortable at every turn. I take that back. I'd not be around either of you. Both of you are gross.

Nevermind, I added my own punctuation & deciphered that run on sentence. I stand my my statement otherwise.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bubelah wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:06 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:09 pm My SO's dd decided she wanted to come over this weekend, ok whatever. So today we were headed to home depot and a few other stores. My SO, DS and his daughter got into the car before me. I finally got the baby and made my way to the car and guess who was sitting in the front seat? yes, his DAUGHTER. I politely asked her to get out of my seat. This is not the first time she's done something like this. I'm not making a big deal about it but I'm curious about how you would handle it. He was driving MY car and even if it was his car, I would've told her to move. Never in a million years would I think its ok to do something like that if I was visiting my dad and his wife and my dad's wife is only a few years older than me and pregnant with their third child together.
Hold up..When did you get married? If I were the daughter, I'd do my best to make you both uncomfortable at every turn. I take that back. I'd not be around either of you. Both of you are gross.
she's better off staying away if she is thinking like you, she'd never win over here....
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

yup Im good at letting things not get to me but she's been trying really hard since I had my daughter.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:58 pm lol. Oh...It sounds like she was trying to get a rise out of you. Don't give her the satisfaction of playing into her games. Just state what you want and state it without any attitude. The sooner she realizes that she's not getting a rise out of you, the sooner she might let up.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:54 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:50 pm I don't know if she was trying to push your buttons or if she wasn't. But if I thought she was trying to get on my nerves, I'd be sure to act like I wasn't fazed by her actions. I'd simply say, "X, I'll be sitting up front. Thanks."

What did she say or do when you politely asked her to get out of your seat?
I said " sorry girl but that's my spot " with a huge fake smile on my face and she looked at her dad and then moved with a huge fake smile on her face.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Another F***ing moron that doesn't comprehend what they read, smh
Try again but s.l.o.w.l.y this time
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 pm
OP worded that last sentence horribly but the only moron here is her. The never ending trashy, gold digging saga got old a long time ago. She needs to have her ass parked at her on again/off again boyfriend's house with her very young children anyway, not hauling them around to stores and being jealous of her sugar daddy's adult daughter. The situation is beyond disgusting.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 pm

OP worded that last sentence horribly but the only moron here is her. The never ending trashy, gold digging saga got old a long time ago. She needs to have her ass parked at her on again/off again boyfriend's house with her very young children anyway, not hauling them around to stores and being jealous of her sugar daddy's adult daughter. The situation is beyond disgusting.
Don't be mad that you can't comprehend, you sound like the trashy one.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Um I would have sat in the backseat with my baby. I think she was trying to be considerate rather than rude.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I hear what you're saying and you may be right. But I think if I'm getting into someone else's car, I think I'd ask the owners where they'd like to sit before I'd take a seat.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:59 pm Um I would have sat in the backseat with my baby. I think she was trying to be considerate rather than rude.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:59 pm Um I would have sat in the backseat with my baby. I think she was trying to be considerate rather than rude.
My baby is good in the backseat so there's no need for me to sit back there and I'm glad that I'm not naive enough to think she was being considerate.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:01 pm I hear what you're saying and you may be right. But I think if I'm getting into someone else's car, I think I'd ask the owners where they'd like to sit before I'd take a seat.
No she's not right.
Locked Previous topicNext topic