Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm stuck in a rut.

Any ideas? Your faves?

Veggie marinates?
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

I love grilling corn on the cob. I mean that is a staple and easy to do.Fresh corn from a local farmer is the best. We usually just do salt and pepper and LOTS of butter

Veggie kabobs are good. Have you ever grilled fresh jalapenos? They can be good on the grill
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:19 am I love grilling corn on the cob. I mean that is a staple and easy to do.Fresh corn from a local farmer is the best. We usually just do salt and pepper and LOTS of butter

Veggie kabobs are good. Have you ever grilled fresh jalapenos? They can be good on the grill
Do you do it with the husk on or off?
I shit glitter
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Screenshot_20180719-092439_Pinterest.jpg
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:21 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:19 am I love grilling corn on the cob. I mean that is a staple and easy to do.Fresh corn from a local farmer is the best. We usually just do salt and pepper and LOTS of butter

we have done both. Its a preference thing. My mom prefers husk on-my friend does hers husk off and uses foil or directly on grill.

You can maybe try both and see which one you prefer. We went to this sunflower farm field thing last friday and they also were selling fresh bicolor peaches and cream corn and it was SOOOO good! My friend grilled it husk off.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:25 am

we have done both. Its a preference thing. My mom prefers husk on-my friend does hers husk off and uses foil or directly on grill.

You can maybe try both and see which one you prefer. We went to this sunflower farm field thing last friday and they also were selling fresh bicolor peaches and cream corn and it was SOOOO good! My friend grilled it husk off.
Thanks. How long should I grill it for?

We have tons of farm stands everywhere.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:28 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:25 am

Thanks. How long should I grill it for?

We have tons of farm stands everywhere.
I think its mostly about just checking on them periodically.
Nebbioloschnebbiolo
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I love elotes and their sister salad, esquites.
Attachments
IMG_7604.JPG
IMG_7603.JPG
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nebbioloschnebbiolo wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:40 am I love elotes and their sister salad, esquites.
That looks good.

Thanks
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:25 am Screenshot_20180719-092439_Pinterest.jpg
Any for eggplant?
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic