I'm changing colleges for the fall

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

And today we did online orientation.
There is nothing like doing a Webex call with a bunch of 18 -22 year olds to remind me that I am old. LOL

being a non-traditional student sometimes is weird for me.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I feel like that whenever I go to an in person class. Me and the professor are usually the oldest. But I'm old enough now that I just laugh at the dumb little kids just barely out of high school and wonder if I was ever that obnoxious. (Yes).
Lol,
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:55 pm I feel like that whenever I go to an in person class. Me and the professor are usually the oldest. But I'm old enough now that I just laugh at the dumb little kids just barely out of high school and wonder if I was ever that obnoxious. (Yes).
Lol,
Yes. I was older than most of my professors when I went in campus. They were talking about all of the students organizations and things they do on campus. LOL I don’t have time for that.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I felt like that in grad school. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The silliness got on my nerves and made me feel old. It’ll pass.

Good luck this semester! πŸ€—
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:16 pm And today we did online orientation.
There is nothing like doing a Webex call with a bunch of 18 -22 year olds to remind me that I am old. LOL

being a non-traditional student sometimes is weird for me.
When my kids were in college, they all loved having older people in their classes. In a lot of their classes they had at least a few middle age or elderly students. It may feel weird to you but my kids and their friends never thought it was weird.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:55 pm I feel like that whenever I go to an in person class. Me and the professor are usually the oldest. But I'm old enough now that I just laugh at the dumb little kids just barely out of high school and wonder if I was ever that obnoxious. (Yes).
Lol,
Same
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m so impressed with anyone who goes to college as an older adult. It has to feel odd at times, and I feel like my brain is like a sieve at this point. πŸ˜‚
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic