She said I was racist because I didn't know who George Floyd was

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My step sister said I was racist and called me out on Facebook because I didn't know who George Floyd is. I don't live in the US and while I know what happened to him, I didn't know his name. I don't pay a ton of attention to the news right now seeing as I work 6 12 hour shifts a week.

We were talking and she asked what we were doing to support George Floyd and I told her I don't know who that is. She freaked the f**k out and now my "racism" is posted about on Facebook. I asked her to take it down but she says she doesn't listen to bigots. I'm done with her and her shit and I don't want to associate with her again.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don't live in the US either, but I don't live under a rock.

Not knowing wouldn't make you racist but it seems very odd.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:47 pm My step sister said I was racist and called me out on Facebook because I didn't know who George Floyd is. I don't live in the US and while I know what happened to him, I didn't know his name. I don't pay a ton of attention to the news right now seeing as I work 6 12 hour shifts a week.

We were talking and she asked what we were doing to support George Floyd and I told her I don't know who that is. She freaked the f**k out and now my "racism" is posted about on Facebook. I asked her to take it down but she says she doesn't listen to bigots. I'm done with her and her shit and I don't want to associate with her again.
I remember someone on CM years ago flipping out because I didn't know who Eric Garner was. I do now. At the time his death happened I was dealing with my own little sphere, and wasn't paying attention to any news.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Although I'm pretty certain this is a troll race baiting post I'll still play.

Everyone is racist, everything is racist, every situation is racist, every solution is racist, there is nothing in this country in this day and age that isn't racist. Trees are racist, names of flowers are racist, street signs are racist, statues are racist, money is racist, clouds are racist, dog names are racist, the list is endless because EVERYTHING IS RACIST.
I'd ignore my sister
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:50 pm I don't live in the US either, but I don't live under a rock.

Idk how much it's talked about other places but considering we're rioting I'd assume other countries know. If for no other reason so they can discuss Trump and our continued stupidity. I saw a meme that said Canada must feel like an apartment above a meth lab lol. But not knowing doesn't make her a racist. I'd just tell step sister yeah whatever don't call me I'll call you and ignore it.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not even living in a different country would shield you from this news.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:59 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:50 pm I don't live in the US either, but I don't live under a rock.

Idk how much it's talked about other places but considering we're rioting I'd assume other countries know. If for no other reason so they can discuss Trump and our continued stupidity. I saw a meme that said Canada must feel like an apartment above a meth lab lol. But not knowing doesn't make her a racist. I'd just tell step sister yeah whatever don't call me I'll call you and ignore it.
It’s talked about everywhere.

Huge protests in 25 other countries, and every continent except Antarctica.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:07 pm Not even living in a different country would shield you from this news.
I know what happened I just didn't know his name.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I do feel like I live under a rock. I pretty much wake up, go to work, come home and then go right to bed. The only time I watch the news is if it happens to be on in someone's room when I'm in there and even then that is for a few minutes most.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:47 pm My step sister said I was racist and called me out on Facebook because I didn't know who George Floyd is. I don't live in the US and while I know what happened to him, I didn't know his name. I don't pay a ton of attention to the news right now seeing as I work 6 12 hour shifts a week.

I remember someone on CM years ago flipping out because I didn't know who Eric Garner was. I do now. At the time his death happened I was dealing with my own little sphere, and wasn't paying attention to any news.
I don’t know who that is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic