if you are a LPN

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am PCA at an assisted living facility. i work with a lot of LPN'S. The other night I was working with one of the LPN'S. and she was telling me how good I am with the residents and asked if i ever considered getting my LPN'S. I have but I also need to work. We need both of our incomes. I told her that and she said i could do evenings and part time. full time is 12 months part time is 18 months. If I did full time i could stay on my current shift which I love 2nd. If I do part time I would have to switch to days. I don't know I could handle working 5 days a weeks and going to school 5 days a week, plus studying. what would you reccomend for a working mom. part time or full time.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Only You know what you can handle.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Where there's a will there's a way. It might suck but then you put your big girl panties on, tell yourself its for the best and it won't take long and you get it done. You CAN do this.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

With the little info you gave...id do the one that kept me on the same shift i was already on. Can you do some of the schooling online?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not an LPN, but tell me about your responsibilities at home. I lean towards part time school for anyone who works full-time & has household/children responsibilities. Sleep and self-care are valuable.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My daughter did LVN, then RN. First, I would say just go for RN. Second, I don’t see how you could work while doing it unless you do the part time, and I don’t know if you can do that for RN. I would suggest working as much extra as you can to save up as much as possible before you start school so that you’re not stressed for money while in school.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic