Something I find sad

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:20 am I find it sad that half truths and myths about race are still perpetuated. What happened to Emmet Till was horrible in every sense of the word. It's not happening now though. Numbers don't lie and the fact is that black men are killed the majority of the time by other black men, at a rate of 93%. Not white men nor the police. There is no outrage over that. The police kill more white people every year. It's also a true that black on white crime averages out at 91% while white on black crime averages 9%. No one wants to hear that though. Certain crimes go severely under reported by the media while others are manipulated and rammed down our throats and here we are, the country is in crisis, other parts of the world believe the lies and people are just eating it up.
Personally none of that matters, at least not in the case of Floyd. The question I'm asking is are the police using unnecessary force routinely be it on black, white or green? Are they stereotyping by race, S*x, orientation, your neighborhood, and creed? If they are idc who you are, innocent or guilty. There's a problem here. And before you, your husband, your son or daughter suffers for it this needs to be addressed.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:46 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:20 am I find it sad that half truths and myths about race are still perpetuated. What happened to Emmet Till was horrible in every sense of the word. It's not happening now though. Numbers don't lie and the fact is that black men are killed the majority of the time by other black men, at a rate of 93%. Not white men nor the police. There is no outrage over that. The police kill more white people every year. It's also a true that black on white crime averages out at 91% while white on black crime averages 9%. No one wants to hear that though. Certain crimes go severely under reported by the media while others are manipulated and rammed down our throats and here we are, the country is in crisis, other parts of the world believe the lies and people are just eating it up.
Personally none of that matters, at least not in the case of Floyd. The question I'm asking is are the police using unnecessary force routinely be it on black, white or green? Are they stereotyping by race, S*x, orientation, your neighborhood, and creed? If they are idc who you are, innocent or guilty. There's a problem here. And before you, your husband, your son or daughter suffers for it this needs to be addressed.
Shortly after 9/11, I was working on a project that basically required me to get on an airplane at least twice a week. At the time, I was in my early 20’s with long blonde hair, green eyes, and (perhaps most importantly) I weighed less than 110 lbs. At the time, they were pulling out every 3rd person at the airport to search them. Every time I was the 3rd person in line they picked someone else.

Profiling is a useful tool to assess danger and decide the safest approach to containing a situation sometimes. Do you truly think a police officer should approach a woman with her kids in a 7 passenger SUV that was going 5 mph over the speed limit the same way they approach a truckload of men that was driving erratically and tossing empty beer bottles out the window?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Something I find sad is black lives matter. All lives matter and why the black lives matter group finds that offensive is beyond me. And i find it very sad that blm never cares about blacks who are killed by other blacks. Blacks hate whites, all blacks hate all white people.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:00 am
Shortly after 9/11, I was working on a project that basically required me to get on an airplane at least twice a week. At the time, I was in my early 20’s with long blonde hair, green eyes, and (perhaps most importantly) I weighed less than 110 lbs. At the time, they were pulling out every 3rd person at the airport to search them. Every time I was the 3rd person in line they picked someone else.

Profiling is a useful tool to assess danger and decide the safest approach to containing a situation sometimes. Do you truly think a police officer should approach a woman with her kids in a 7 passenger SUV that was going 5 mph over the speed limit the same way they approach a truckload of men that was driving erratically and tossing empty beer bottles out the window?
Note i said stereotyping by S*x. ORIENTATION.RACE AND CREED. YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS AND YOUR MARITAL STATUS. YOUR RELIGION. All the things we aren't supposed to discriminate against. It's fine to assess your trucker and pull him over for suspicious behavior. But the mom could have vodka in a water bottle. It's fine to take someone in on suspicion of a crime but not fine to become judge and jury because you've seen too much and assume too many things. I'm not anti police but many need help they're apparently aren't getting. And it hurts them as well as the community they serve.

It was not fine they skipped over you. If I were a terrorist I'd recruit someone like you for that reason or try to look like you. They were foolish.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:21 am

Note i said stereotyping by S*x. ORIENTATION.RACE AND CREED. YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS AND YOUR MARITAL STATUS. YOUR RELIGION. All the things we aren't supposed to discriminate against. It's fine to assess your trucker and pull him over for suspicious behavior. But the mom could have vodka in a water bottle. It's fine to take someone in on suspicion of a crime but not fine to become judge and jury because you've seen too much and assume too many things. I'm not anti police but many need help they're apparently aren't getting. And it hurts them as well as the community they serve.

It was not fine they skipped over you. If I were a terrorist I'd recruit someone like you for that reason or try to look like you. They were foolish.
This may surprise you, but young professional white women aren’t interested in suicide missions 🙄.

I think any form of profiling that helps police to respond more safely and effectively is useful, and I do not care what attributes said profiling is based upon.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:12 am Something I find sad is black lives matter. All lives matter and why the black lives matter group finds that offensive is beyond me. And i find it very sad that blm never cares about blacks who are killed by other blacks. Blacks hate whites, all blacks hate all white people.
You aren't being excluded by the name or phrase BLACK LIVES MATTER. Only the ignorant claim what you have.

Whites hate Blacks, all Whites hate all black people. You must be one of them.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:43 am
Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:21 am

This may surprise you, but young professional white women aren’t interested in suicide missions 🙄.

I think any form of profiling that helps police to respond more safely and effectively is useful, and I do not care what attributes said profiling is based upon.
You might when a policeman all but accuses you of lying. It happened to my son when he was 11. Too long to go into but it did. Or you're harassed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not saying the police can't assess a person's behavior. I'm saying they're supposed to assume innocence until proven guilty. And many of them aren't doing that. Or they're letting their past experiences with certain people color how they treat others of the same race, etc. They can't do that either.

White women may not volunteer for suicide missions. But they could still carry drugs or smuggle items. Happens every day. She should have been checked if that was their protocol.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Your example lists actions, not physical appearance. Erratic driving and driving with open alcohol containers are both legitimate reasons for a traffic stop. Driving while male, or driving while black, are not.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I drilled into our son's from the time they were 10 years old that if they are EVER out walking and confronted or stopped by the police to dropped whatever they have in their hands (drink, bag, etc) and slowly raise their arms above their heads and lock their fingers onto the top of their head. Then to slowly drop to their knees and cross their ankles. My family is in law enforcement and have always said this is the safest approach and the way to survive because you never know what mood the police could be in the day. My son's are mixed, one looks light skin Hispanic and the other one looks white
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:24 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:12 am Something I find sad is black lives matter. All lives matter and why the black lives matter group finds that offensive is beyond me. And i find it very sad that blm never cares about blacks who are killed by other blacks. Blacks hate whites, all blacks hate all white people.
You aren't being excluded by the name or phrase BLACK LIVES MATTER. Only the ignorant claim what you have.

Whites hate Blacks, all Whites hate all black people. You must be one of them.
Blacks hate all white people. They prove this over and over again. The phony racist Black Lives Matter group make that very clear, they promote violence against whites. They especially hate white police officers.
They do not care how many innocent people are murdered during one of their racially charged riots. Their one and only goal is to kill white people. If they could rid the world of all whites they would.

You have no idea the color of my skin. You've assumed because my words don't match yours I must not be black.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
Locked Previous topicNext topic