Kegel Balls?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've been looking into kegel balls to strengthen my uterine wall and bladder. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience using them? Did they work? What are the best ones to buy?

*Side note... I have tried kegel exercises and I'm just not sure if anything is happening. Which is why I'm looking at the kegel balls. I thought that at least I would have something to gauge with.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:57 pm I've been looking into kegel balls to strengthen my uterine wall and bladder. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience using them? Did they work? What are the best ones to buy?

*Side note... I have tried kegel exercises and I'm just not sure if anything is happening. Which is why I'm looking at the kegel balls. I thought that at least I would have something to gauge with.
I have several sets. The set I like best is by Lelo. Their luna beads. I have noticed better bladder control after using them. Good luck OP.

https://www.adameve.com/adult-S*x-toys/ ... 07373.aspx <-- This set is to arrive next week.

Just an FYI....for those a little bit prudish... NSFW link.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:03 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:57 pm I've been looking into kegel balls to strengthen my uterine wall and bladder. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience using them? Did they work? What are the best ones to buy?

I have several sets. The set I like best is by Lelo. Their luna beads. I have noticed better bladder control after using them. Good luck OP.

https://www.adameve.com/adult-S*x-toys/ ... 07373.aspx <-- This set is to arrive next week.

Just an FYI....for those a little bit prudish... NSFW link.
You are so awesome! Thank you!
Locked Previous topicNext topic