Would you kneel or take a knee

Anonymous 6

Unread post

nope
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I only typically kneel at church. I've not had any other reason to do so. If I was faced with one, it would depend on the circumstances as to whether I would kneel or not.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I only kneel to pray. I say yesterday that a group on white poêle were kneeling in front of a group of blacks people asking for forgiveness for things that the white race as done. I only ask for forgiveness for things I have done. I kneel before no one but God.
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

Depends on the reason why. I won’t kneel simply just because it is something everybody else is doing. There has to be a meaning in my own heart and mind for me to do it.

ETA: now that I know what this is about, I changed my answer to a resounding no. And I promise you, you will not enjoy live-streaming me, because I will use it to speak my mind. If you think I am playing, I did that with some idiot wanting record a conversation about me telling him to wear a mask. He cut the recording when he saw I wasn’t the least bit intimidated about being recorded.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:11 pm I only kneel to pray. I say yesterday that a group on white poêle were kneeling in front of a group of blacks people asking for forgiveness for things that the white race as done. I only ask for forgiveness for things I have done. I kneel before no one but God.
I cant even imagine kneeling before strangers and asking for forgiveness when I havent done anything. Why should I be responsible for things others have done. I'm not going to say I'm sorry because I was born white and there have been shitty white people.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

No if i felt strongly enough to want change I'd go routes that will make a difference.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. Kneeling is a sign of submission and regret, not of respect or solidarity. If I believe in a cause then I’ll be standing next to others in support.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:11 pm I only kneel to pray. I say yesterday that a group on white poêle were kneeling in front of a group of blacks people asking for forgiveness for things that the white race as done. I only ask for forgiveness for things I have done. I kneel before no one but God.
You are a F***ing liar. No white person with only 1 brain cell would ask any black person for forgiveness for something that happened before they were born and had NOTHING to do with any of it
You are probably one of those black people that think white people owe you everything. No white person owes any black person anything, GTFO with your bullshit
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:55 pm
You are a F***ing liar. No white person with only 1 brain cell would ask any black person for forgiveness for something that happened before they were born and had NOTHING to do with any of it
You are probably one of those black people that think white people owe you everything. No white person owes any black person anything, GTFO with your bullshit
There is a post here with a YouTube video of just that.

https://www.momconfessions.net/viewtopic.php?t=31487
Locked Previous topicNext topic