What the f**k does Newsom have against nail salons?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Almost every article I read mentions nail salons I don’t get it, kids can go to school, people can get hair cuts, go to bars and eat out, and sports can happen but you better not be getting your nails did!! Nail salons are listed in phase 3 maybe we are moving from 2.5 to 2.75 and not 3 who knows any more! It seems really arbitrary. Also his stupid 4 step plan is more like 12 steps, he’s picking and choosing steps within steps and it makes zero sense. I have no clue what’s going on any more, I’m sure with all the protests that have happened the covid numbers are going to shoot up and Newsom is going to lock us all down again.
Honestly I personally don’t care about nail salons, though a nice pedi would be enjoyable but it would be nice if my husband could get a massage, the poor man is having so much pain without his weekly massages.I just don’t get what Newsom has against them.
30C2D907-7E10-417A-AD8A-AEB8E0DDB68D.png
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They're extremely unnecessary and not worth the risk, I'm guessing.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:47 am They're extremely unnecessary and not worth the risk, I'm guessing.
I mean I guess but hair salons, bars, dine in restaurants and sports are also unnecessary so what’s to say they are more necessary than nail salons? At least at a nail salon everyone can wear masks at all times... what about people that get pedicures for medical reasons? I took my grandma once a month for a pedicure because she had toenail issues and her dr recommended she get them done professionally instead of doing it at home. Obviously all these businesses were deemed unnecessary which is why they were forced to shut down in the first place, how much more risky is getting your nails done while wearing a mask with proper sanitizing between clients than a hair cut with the same procedures in place? I’m just saying it’s extremely arbitrary because Newsom believes this started in a nail salon, it could have started in a grocery store for all we know, since people can have the virus and spread it without knowing and testing wasn’t widely available until very recently.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It's about power and control. He has no idea where this started, he's an idiot. I'm sorry you are forced to live under his tyrannical idiotic power grab. He should be impeached, he should fired, he should be forced to resign. There is no possible way he can justify anything still being locked down. When 1000's of rioters and protesters and arsonists and looters are free to roam everywhere unmasked and almost falling over each other every day and night for more than a week now they and only they will be responsible for whatever and who ever falls ills to covid. Again he should be impeached today.
It's a power grab for him, its his ego.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It’s the same in my state with Cuomo. He is making it u as he goes pretty much.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm biased because Florida just got a lot of new cases but to hell with the nail salons. And the bars too. And idc if that's tyrannical. I think DeSantis is opening too fast. I'm desperate for a normal life and I still think he's moving too fast. Makes you feel better the vet won't clip my cats claws right now either. So now I have to. And I hate every minute of it.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

All salons, even the best ones, are still germy places, it’s the nature of working with hands and feet.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:23 am It’s the same in my state with Cuomo. He is making it u as he goes pretty much.
I'm in CA. My Dad's in NY. Everytime I call I get to hear a Cuomo rant, LOL.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Because nail salons are typically disgusting, not cleaned properly and spread bacteria like crazy. Smart people don't go "get their nails did" in those trash heaps.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How many new cases do you think the rioters and looters will be responsible for? I know the narrative is the "cause" is greater than covid but in reality the "cause" will end up infection and possibly killing hundreds.
Of course all the tyrannical liberal blue state governors and mayors will punish the law abiding citizens for all the upticks by lengthening the lockdowns, while continuing to not only support but attend the protests and riots standing shoulder to shoulder with them, many without a mask.
Welcome to the new world order. You have to SHUT UP AND OBEY
Locked Previous topicNext topic