What we know now

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:34 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:46 pm I've been saying all along it's outside agitators causing the anarchy and not the righteous protesters. I've been watching these videos the last 2 or 3 days of them shagging these anarchists out when they see them. What's happening is horrible enough without this extra layer to contend with.
I think anyone breathing, and with an IQ over 75 knows it is outside agitators causing the problems.
Unfortunately, I've seen people lumping everyone together. There's still some that aren't figuring it out.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:52 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:06 pm
29again wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:13 pm

We had to give up our rights to peacefully assemble, to go to work, to pursue happiness for nearly 3 months. Surely some can give up the right to protest for a week for the greater good...
I seem to have seen a shit ton of people protesting just a few weeks ago.

Do you think postponing the protests for a week will be for the greater good?
Yes, people were protesting a few weeks ago. They were called dangerous, terrorists, and some other names. I don't recall any windows being broken, stores looted, or people actually killed in those protests, though. So, yeah, I think it would be for the greater good of society if there was a way to round up all the anarchists and people just wreaking havoc for the hell of it. If postponing the actual protests would do that, I would be all for it.
lol. How exactly do you "postpone" a protest?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:00 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:06 pm

I seem to have seen a shit ton of people protesting just a few weeks ago.

Do you think postponing the protests for a week will be for the greater good?
Yes, people were protesting a few weeks ago. They were called dangerous, terrorists, and some other names. I don't recall any windows being broken, stores looted, or people actually killed in those protests, though. So, yeah, I think it would be for the greater good of society if there was a way to round up all the anarchists and people just wreaking havoc for the hell of it. If postponing the actual protests would do that, I would be all for it.
How does one get one going?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:57 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:46 pm I've been saying all along it's outside agitators causing the anarchy and not the righteous protesters. I've been watching these videos the last 2 or 3 days of them shagging these anarchists out when they see them. What's happening is horrible enough without this extra layer to contend with.
I think anyone breathing, and with an IQ over 75 knows it is outside agitators causing the problems.
Unfortunately, I've seen people lumping everyone together. There's still some that aren't figuring it out.
And we all know who is behind it all. Follow the money.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:23 am Really because there’s whole threads right on this board full of people who keep talking about “these criminals destroying their communities” who haven’t breathed a word about any of the rest of it. Who are in fact actively avoiding those discussions.
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 am There are plenty of people who know that much of the riots began due to these "outside agitators," and were even some of those sounding the bell about them.

For those who've watched over the past several years especially, the M.O. of these agitators right down to how they dress and behave, this was no shock. THIS is what these agitators want....division, confusion, and more anger.

There is no "deafening silence." There is a country (many of us) in utter dismay and disgust at what has happened to what should be messages taken seriously from these protesters but instead, are taking notice at the people hurt, businesses destroyed, cars and buildings vandalized and/or set on fire...and so on.

When you generalize, you do more harm than good.
You're quite delusional if you think that all of the protesters are 'good people'. Mix those who are protesting peacefully with anarchists, and mob mentality can take over.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:12 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:00 pm

How does one get one going?
Facebook. I'm sure that's how word got out all over the country so people would know where to go. It's done all of the time like for flash mobs.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

it’s like you didn’t even read the op
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 am
moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:23 am Really because there’s whole threads right on this board full of people who keep talking about “these criminals destroying their communities” who haven’t breathed a word about any of the rest of it. Who are in fact actively avoiding those discussions.
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 am There are plenty of people who know that much of the riots began due to these "outside agitators," and were even some of those sounding the bell about them.

For those who've watched over the past several years especially, the M.O. of these agitators right down to how they dress and behave, this was no shock. THIS is what these agitators want....division, confusion, and more anger.

There is no "deafening silence." There is a country (many of us) in utter dismay and disgust at what has happened to what should be messages taken seriously from these protesters but instead, are taking notice at the people hurt, businesses destroyed, cars and buildings vandalized and/or set on fire...and so on.

When you generalize, you do more harm than good.
You're quite delusional if you think that all of the protesters are 'good people'. Mix those who are protesting peacefully with anarchists, and mob mentality can take over.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well a bunch of white supremacist agitators have definitely been arrested but i don’t think there’s been evidence that anyone is paying them
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:18 am

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 am Well a bunch of white supremacist agitators have definitely been arrested but i don’t think there’s been evidence that anyone is paying them
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:18 am

The RWN's are claiming it's...GEORGE SOROS, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"WASHINGTON (AP) — As protests over the death of George Floyd grow in cities across the U.S., government officials have been warning of the “outsiders” -- groups of organized rioters they say are flooding into major cities not to call for justice but to cause destruction.

But the state and federal officials have offered differing assessments of who the outsiders are. They’ve blamed left-wing extremists, far-right white nationalists and even suggested the involvement of drug cartels. These leaders have offered little evidence to back up those claims, and the chaos of the protests makes verifying identities and motives exceedingly difficult."

https://apnews.com/93776458f930fdb4250bd1af62a481e3
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic