she needs to get her belongings

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My son and his girlfriend broke up yesterday. They are both 18. They were together for a year. She told dS that her mom was going to come get her things yesterday. Her mom never showed up. Ds text her today she said she will get it today or tomorrow. She has a lot of stuff here. If she doesn't come tomorrow I am going to text her and tell her she has to Friday. My home isn't a storage unit. Her and my son broke up so her things can no longer stay in my home. I don't want to be mean but you can't break up with someone and expect them to hold on to your things.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Just how much stuff does she have and how much space is she taking?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oh for goodness sake. It's been a day. Give her a month.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:04 am Just how much stuff does she have and how much space is she taking?
Mainly clothes a lot of clothes it takes up a lot of space a whole closet, a laptop, her diploma and cap and gown. some jewelry
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:12 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:04 am Just how much stuff does she have and how much space is she taking?
Mainly clothes a lot of clothes it takes up a lot of space a whole closet, a laptop, her diploma and cap and gown. some jewelry
Just a suggestion but I would honestly give her a little bit more time to come get her things, and especially the important things like the cap, gown, and diploma.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm My son and his girlfriend broke up yesterday. They are both 18. They were together for a year. She told dS that her mom was going to come get her things yesterday. Her mom never showed up. Ds text her today she said she will get it today or tomorrow. She has a lot of stuff here. If she doesn't come tomorrow I am going to text her and tell her she has to Friday. My home isn't a storage unit. Her and my son broke up so her things can no longer stay in my home. I don't want to be mean but you can't break up with someone and expect them to hold on to your things.
Legally she has 30-90 days to come get her stuff. Yes, you have to hold onto it for that long.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm My son and his girlfriend broke up yesterday. They are both 18. They were together for a year. She told dS that her mom was going to come get her things yesterday. Her mom never showed up. Ds text her today she said she will get it today or tomorrow. She has a lot of stuff here. If she doesn't come tomorrow I am going to text her and tell her she has to Friday. My home isn't a storage unit. Her and my son broke up so her things can no longer stay in my home. I don't want to be mean but you can't break up with someone and expect them to hold on to your things.
Oh Hoodie, we told you this would happen, lol
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why would you let your kids girlfriend live with you?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:10 am Oh for goodness sake. It's been a day. Give her a month.
she doesn't live here . she isn't getting a month.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:41 am Why would you let your kids girlfriend live with you?
she doesn't live here. she kept some stuff here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic