I don't care if I will be held in contempt... I'm not sending my kids to their dad this summer.

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Grow the f**k up and put on your big girl panties.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 am Grow the f**k up and put on your big girl panties.
Put on her panties for what exactly?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess this is going to replace the typical bm vs sm posts. I mean in CM there always was these sort of broken summer visitation posts but this is a new twist. I'm sure my kids wish they could see their father. Were he alive I'd probably let them go even though it's a hotbed where he's at. But they wouldn't have to get on a plane. That part would worry me.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

you forgot to add in the part where he's a drug addict, an alcoholic, or there's no court order saying they have to go anyway so ...
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

you forgot to add in the part where he's a drug addict, an alcoholic, or there's no court order saying they have to go anyway so ...
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You both think you're in the right.

A judge will decide.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I find it interesting how the people i know in real life in a long distance bitter divorce custody situation are just doing the right thing and staying home. Sure they bitch about it but accept the fact this is safest for the kids. Isn’t that what good parenting is about - what’s best for the kids? So sad there have been so many posts and replies on here with parents just thinking about themselves and their “rights”.
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

How convenient the ex doesn’t drive or have a car.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bubelah wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:06 am I wouldn't send my kids anywhere right now either. I don't think any parent with their children's best interest at heart would demand it.
This. Good parents will do what’s best for the kids.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 am One more bitter selfish pathetic angry exwife. Hopefully your kids will hate you for this the rest of their live and maybe even see you as toxic and never talk to you again.
how is she selfish, bitter or angry. she is protecting her children. and if dad gave two shits about his kids he would understand.
Locked Previous topicNext topic