Memorial day weekend

leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

what are your plans? We are going camping, it was originally fri- Monday, but supposed to rain a lot Friday and Saturday. So we may just go Sunday and Monday. Maybe it'll change so we can go sooner.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Stay home and play board games.. the same thing we've done for the last couple of months. We see no reason to go out amidst the crowds since our moron governor decided the state could be open 3 weeks ago.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm thinking about having a last minute yard sale. I'm not sure though because my friend who was suppose to do it with me backed out for fear of aggravating the idiots still cowered in fear in the corner of their houses. She is worried that someone will call the police on us.

Once again folks you can't hide until this virus is gone; it will never be gone.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 am I'm thinking about having a last minute yard sale. I'm not sure though because my friend who was suppose to do it with me backed out for fear of aggravating the idiots still cowered in fear in the corner of their houses. She is worried that someone will call the police on us.

Once again folks you can't hide until this virus is gone; it will never be gone.
Let them stay in their houses. Less crowds everywhere.
We're not cowering but we have no plans either.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 am I'm thinking about having a last minute yard sale. I'm not sure though because my friend who was suppose to do it with me backed out for fear of aggravating the idiots still cowered in fear in the corner of their houses. She is worried that someone will call the police on us.

Good luck with your yard sale.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

We're staying home except for Monday. Monday we're having a small family gathering. We'll bbq and swim.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We’re planning on assembling and hanging cabinets in the laundry room. Probably make some food. That’s about it.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We plan to hit the water with the canoe. Probably both Friday and Saturday. The weather will be great, I've got my vat of sunscreen, and we have a lot of place in our area for canoeing. I'm really looking forward to it.

Other than that, it's same old same old. Doing chores, buying food and helping out his mom.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am working but off the weekend before so if anything we'll do something then. We used to go to DH's aunt's house every year but that won't happen because of the virus this year.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hoping the DOT road I've been working on nixes tomorrow's plan of working for the crew I'm with. HeHe! Popular road to the coast, and it will be highly traveled tomorrow. Any wait times thrown into the mix, and yikes!

I plan on sleeping in this weekend, watch some movies. Might play in my garden. BBQ possibly.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic