Roller........

hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Roller skates. I used to go every Friday when I was in high school! Fell on ice in middle school so I’m not a fan of ice skating.
PurpleTurtle
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Rollerblades. We had dd's last birthday at a skate place and it was the first time I'd worn regular skates in 20-ish years; I've had rollerblades since college. They were so awkward, I had the worst time skating in them. And I learned that I can't use a toe-stop anymore without risking landing flat on my face!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:24 pm I like roller skates... That’s what I grew up on and feel more comfortable in.
My daughter has my roller skates from HS- with the big Pom poms.
I wish I had my roller skates from when I was a teen 😭
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 pm Skates. DD and I have the top pair you posted. She picked it right up. I used to be pretty good but I had to learn all over again.
I cant wait until they get here. I ended up ordering a pair of indoor/outdoor black leather skates with red wheels. πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:31 pm I miss roller skating! I have blades but I like the quads better. It's what I'm used to.
Something is WRONG with me. Lol. I can balance while ice skating but rollerblading, Im on my ass more than my feet, lololol
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We don't do either! Yikes!

Good luck!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Smarties wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 pm I never could do roller blades, and I remember them being the cool new thing when I was a kid. My brothers could fly in those things! I never had the coordination lol. Skates only for me.
The kids fly around on the roller blades, they make it look really easy but its not at all.
They are pretty good on ice skates, they think because Im great on the ice.....I should be good on rollerblades
I cant wait to see their faces when Im on roller the skatesπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Anonymous 1

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:21 pm Roller skates. I used to go every Friday when I was in high school! Fell on ice in middle school so I’m not a fan of ice skating.
Did you rollerskate or ice skate first? I was on the ice first when I was around 9/10. I started rollerskating at 12. I could be wrong but I think if you start out ice skating first its easier to transition to roller skates but that theory was blown out of the water when I applied it to rollerblades. Lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:59 pm We don't do either! Yikes!

Good luck!
Oh come onnnnnnnn. I can teach you all to ice skate and roller skate in a few weeks πŸ˜‹
Anonymous 1

Unread post

PurpleTurtle wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:37 pm Rollerblades. We had dd's last birthday at a skate place and it was the first time I'd worn regular skates in 20-ish years; I've had rollerblades since college. They were so awkward, I had the worst time skating in them. And I learned that I can't use a toe-stop anymore without risking landing flat on my face!
Im jealous, theres no logical reason to why I cant rollerblade. I think that rollerblades are heavier than rollerskates
Locked Previous topicNext topic