I'm not convinced

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:17 am
Nopeville wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:40 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:46 pm If the renter isn't paying the rent, start eviction process.

She can't evict him. Where will her older kids stay when she moves into her next sugar daddy? Anyway, most states have a no evictions for non-payment rule in effect right now.
He got it good with me huh?
That doesn't actually make any sense. He's got it good, because you can't kick him out? He'd have the same deal with any landlord right now. He's got it good because eventually, you'll dump the older kids on him again and not pay child support? I'm sure he could find that somewhere else too.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:24 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:16 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:46 pm Four. This is someone who is around your kids, who are around you, why would you want to risk this spreading through your family?
He's not out in the public anymore and hasn't been for a couple of weeks now. He told his job that he's not working because he's "high risk" but I know he's not.
That's not up to you. You are criticizing him for not being out in the public and that makes no sense given how you have been stressing in other posts about not wanting to get sick.
I think its dumb for him to take a break from work knowing he has bills to pay and he's not high risk. I bet his ass would be at work if someone else was his landlord. At this point I don't think we are getting the virus. We were exposed way too many times and it's possible that the "flu" we had back in Feb was covid.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:26 am I don't know anyone that has it now, but I'm fairly certain we had it and some friends and other family members had it back in December/January, but we were never tested for it. Just assumed it was the flu, because that's what we were told.

Your situation is simple. If he can't pay the rent, kick him out. Where is his stimulus check going?
He didn't get a stimulus check
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:33 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:13 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:01 pm

You have a 17 year old son and a 9 year old son with this dude and you have never met his family?
I met him when I was young and he's my parents age so at the time I really didn't care to meet his family. He told me his mom was abusive to him and never told him who his father is. He also said his siblings were drug addicts so I believed him and never reached out to any of his family. My 17 year old will likely do his own research soon.
So he's at least twice your age?
He's mid 50's
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:11 am I really worry about you and your young children, you really don't have the looks to land another sugar daddy and it's looking like you can no longer control either of your baby daddies. Is potential baby daddy #3 a successful landscaper or does he just do it for free beer and free S*x?
I can land whoever the f**k I want and I'm not looking for a third one, especially not a lawn guy. The lawn guy is literally everything that I'm NOT looking for in a man. There's always 1 person that I can't stand while I'm pregnant and its definitely the lawn guy.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Are you serious?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:20 pm He's your ex. Why do you care what he does?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:15 pm My older kids father is finding every excuse to stay home from work. Who the hell knows 5 people with covid? Well he does. Last week his aunt "died" from covid and just yesterday he told me his mom is in the hospital on a ventilator with the virus. Let's not forget his sister and 2 nieces also have it. Keep in mind they all live in different cities. So with all of that said, he's not risking his life at work so he chooses to stay home. Rent is due on the first hmmm... How many people do you know personally who had the virus?
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:19 pm
agander2017 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:26 am I don't know anyone that has it now, but I'm fairly certain we had it and some friends and other family members had it back in December/January, but we were never tested for it. Just assumed it was the flu, because that's what we were told.

Your situation is simple. If he can't pay the rent, kick him out. Where is his stimulus check going?
why
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:33 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:19 pm

why
He didn't file taxes
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Wonderful. I found another troll on here.

But. To answer the question. I know one who has tested positive for Covid. But he is in a different zip code. Nobody in my zip code has it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

When you left your SO for a stint and stayed with your EX, did you pay rent to your EX while you were there?

Do you pay half the rent/mortgage at your SO's house?
Locked Previous topicNext topic